Release Date confirmed!

sutela1

Another dlc...

Wikipedia mentions that Bethesdas considering in releasing 8 DLCs in total for Fallout New Vegas...

and as far as i can tell, they are $9.99 (+12% tax) each here in Canada...ouch very expensive indeed if you do the math

I am pretty sure there will only be four, from what was said about Lonesome Road previously on this website, it kinda "completes" the story as to why the main character had to deliver the platinum chip and not the courier that we will meet. But I am in the same boat as Moving On, I have so much gaming I want to do, but unfortunately I won't have time to really play much until after July is done, bring on August!

Edited by sutela1

cool .. I just completed Dead Money (great DLC) after I did Honest Hearts (most sucky DLC of all Fallout 3 DLC's)

but i'm ready for another one ...

and yes it's kinda expensive ... 2 games and 9 DLC in total, ouchh.. don't want to think about it

I'm putting a stop to this rumour right now!:

There will NOT be 9 DLCs, only 4. This business about there being 9 came from an unsubstantiated and unreliable source. Obsidian themselves have said on many occasions that there will only ever be 4 DLCs and no, there won't be a Broken Steel style DLC that'll let you continue after the end of the game.