XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > F (PS3) > Fallout: New Vegas > Old World Blues

Old 07-14-2011, 04:01 AM   #11 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Default yay!

really looking forward to old world blues!
hkhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 12:24 PM   #12 (permalink)

cool .. I just completed Dead Money (great DLC) after I did Honest Hearts (most sucky DLC of all Fallout 3 DLC's)

but i'm ready for another one ...
and yes it's kinda expensive ... 2 games and 9 DLC in total, ouchh.. don't want to think about it
Yokel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 01:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand   Member of the Month Winner
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Lightbulb

I'm putting a stop to this rumour right now!:

There will NOT be 9 DLCs, only 4. This business about there being 9 came from an unsubstantiated and unreliable source. Obsidian themselves have said on many occasions that there will only ever be 4 DLCs and no, there won't be a Broken Steel style DLC that'll let you continue after the end of the game.
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to prozendaal for the Legofied avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 09:38 AM   #14 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Yeah, of course they wouldn't be so crazy to put out so many DLC packs that the cost of getting all them surpasses the price of the original game. That would be a downright bad business decision.
Moving On is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 11:09 AM   #15 (permalink)

WTF? It is July 19th, where is the damned dlc? I got up all
excited to download it this morning, and found it was not
there.

GuapoPogi

Masquerading as a man with a reason
My charade is the event of the season
And if I claim to be a wise man
It surely means that I dont know
GuapoPogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 11:17 AM   #16 (permalink)
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand   Member of the Month Winner

It usually updates either at lunch time or early evening.
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Old 07-20-2011, 04:03 AM   #17 (permalink)

I just downloaded it, but I will have to wait until
the morning to play.

GuapoPogi

Masquerading as a man with a reason
My charade is the event of the season
And if I claim to be a wise man
It surely means that I dont know
GuapoPogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 01:38 PM   #18 (permalink)
Guide Team

Lucky you, us Europeans have to wait until tomorrow !

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Old 07-20-2011, 04:21 PM   #19 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   2,500 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Silver   Bronze Submission   Helping Hand   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Rockets Must Have Died
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

I gotta say I really liked this DLC, definitely my favorite out of all released so far. It wasn't overly complicated and really laid back, with a cool story and just generally fun. You get some interesting loot as well.
Old 07-20-2011, 06:22 PM   #20 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Silver   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Made a new file when I got this, most of the new perks are crap but the hoarder one (+25 extra inventory at the expense of -1 to all SPECIAL if you're carrying under 160) had me interested.