Spending things

DrakeHellsing

Okay, in regards to the S ranking in the end... I have read about the Yen and the Praise. But now Demon Fangs... how many things should/can one buy in order to know they've collected 300 and in turn, spent them?

I have 22 at the moment, but know I have spent some for the king... or emperor (that was a while ago... getting back into the game again).

I'm in the snowing place right now, so I know I do have a little bit left to go before I have to go off and do other stuff again.

Monsters I know one way is the demon gate trial thing later on, so I'll deal with that when I get to it.

• 2 weeks later...
Okay, in regards to the S ranking in the end... I have read about the Yen and the Praise. But now Demon Fangs... how many things should/can one buy in order to know they've collected 300 and in turn, spent them?

I have 22 at the moment, but know I have spent some for the king... or emperor (that was a while ago... getting back into the game again).

I'm in the snowing place right now, so I know I do have a little bit left to go before I have to go off and do other stuff again.

Monsters I know one way is the demon gate trial thing later on, so I'll deal with that when I get to it.

Trade Demons Fangs (DF) to get these Holy Artifacts from Emperor:

1. Water Tablet (100 DF): Walk on the water's surface

2. Peace Bell (20 DF): Keeps Demon Scrolls at bay (they won't attack you)

3. Golden Lucky Cat (50 DF): Draws money and item near

4. Thief's Glove (70 DF): Steal items from enemies

5. Wood Mat (30 DF): Make a cash offering to heal the wounds

6. Golden Ink Pot (100 DF): Inrease ink restoration speed

7. Fog Pot (80 DF): Transfer between Origin Mirrors

Water Tablet and Fog Pot are needed to get some stray beads, so you must have them for plat :).

While Peace Bell is good to use when you race with those "brother" because the Demon Scrolls won't attack you.

Wood Mat is good Artifact for Demon Gate Trial.

If you are short on cash then Thief's Glove can be used to make money :).