Blockhead Grande

blevensp1

It's randomized each time, Eternalchaos72. If you were implying that people should look-up videos on doing it.

I recall back on PS2 one time in '09, I did it but then we had a rather ironic powercut. An hour later the power came back and I had to challenge him again. But what happened was his weak points basically went like this:

1 2 3 4

5 6 7 8

I swear the game took pity on me or something. Couldn't believe it.

It's randomized each time, Eternalchaos72. If you were implying that people should look-up videos on doing it.

I recall back on PS2 one time in '09, I did it but then we had a rather ironic powercut. An hour later the power came back and I had to challenge him again. But what happened was his weak points basically went like this:

1 2 3 4

5 6 7 8

I swear the game took pity on me or something. Couldn't believe it.

talk about good luck u had there. this is gonna be hard for me i can only record off a blackberry fone.

there are 4 different random patterns and not as simple as the one written

the original guide said camera or photographic memory cheers :(

cameras won't work as dots fade as new ones appear, have to be quick to input or you fail (maintaining the r1 button) is a pain if you are doing the recording as well because releasing r1 you fail

how I do it is to make a template of the blockhead and then have someone else come watch (then each person is only memorizing 4 dots) and draw the dots as 1, 2 3 etc - 2 heads are better than 1

The camera trick worked for me. I've played this game through several times on the PS2 and I was never able to do it without assistance. You have to poke him almost dead on in the spots. Also, if you use a camera or cellphone, make sure you point at the TV straight on...if you record at an angle, you might not gauge the the distance properly...

I can't remember if I got this on PS2, or if this was the one bead I never managed. I did use my phone this time, and held R1 while I rewound a few times to get the pattern, since the dots fade pretty quickly, and got it on the first recording. Wonderful thing, technology, that lets us get past this extremely tricky section.

I used a "less" cheap method and I jotted down in a piece of paper the places the dots appeared. It was a little hard but if you notice it via many tries, you can see that the you can divide Blockhead with horizontal lines. The dots do not appear in random spots, even though they appear in a random sequence. So I drw three horizontal lines in a piece of paper and I noted the dots there.

I did something similar on the PS2 version. (Not looking forward to doing this again... seriously what were they thinkin with this?)

I got a piece of paper and taped it over the screen where blockhead was and got me a pencil... i could still see the screen thru the paper and when a dot flashed i used my pencil to write as quickly as i could where it was. Even doing this i still got it wrong a few times cuz i couldnt write fast enough but i did eventually get it

• 1 month later...