Recommending this game ...

EnkiGT

Hey folks,

I know it's hard to decide: to buy or not to buy. I have never played Okami, not on PS2 and not on the Wii, I own both of them. I was never interested in this game.

But some weeks ago the videos MADE me being interested in this game so I've waited until it was released. Downloaded (6.2GB btw), installed, played. And played. And .. oh, still playing?

I've played 7 hours without any break and I didn't have to force myself to play, which I have to do on games these days because they just can't catch me. But Okami HD really does, everyone who loved the the 'original' or likes playing zelda etc: buy it, you won't regret. Best game on psn atm. :dance:

I bought it also, with never having played it or even seen any videos. I have the PS2 version but my BC PS3 crashed before I ever got a chance to play it.

Having played it for around an hour , this game is absolutely beautiful. The 19.99 price tag is well worth it for this game. I would also highly recommend this game.

Any PS3 owner who passes on it this time around deserves to be mauled by a wolf. It looked fantastic on PS2, it looks even better now, it's more interesting than a Zelda game, and anyone who played either Darksiders game would love this, too, and it's only $20! I love getting to play through one of the most awesome games I've ever played again, and get trophies, to boot.

It's similar to Zelda and is easily comparable, but very different at the same time. I personally think it's better than most installments of the Zelda franchise.

I own it on PS2 and Wii (though didn't like the Wii controls so much), and got the sequel on the DS. Heck, even got a Chibiterasu plush. Can't wait to 100% this game all over again.

Okami is in my top 10 list of favorite games of all time. It's sad that Okami didn't get as much attention as games like Kingdom Hearts and other popular franchises as Okami was definitely one of the best games on the PS2.

I'd prefer Okami over Zelda and many other games any day. I bought the orginal PS2 version back when it came out, and am looking forward to re-buying the HD re-release to relive it while earning trophies this time. ^^

I waited for it to come out on PS2 for quite a while, and loved it when it came out. Now the only game that might be able to pull me away from Okami is Assassin's Creed 3, but I think I'll wait till after I finish Okami again to start that. It's been many years since I played Okami, and it's fun and beautiful enough to warrant paying $20 to play again.

I was probably the only person who bought this on PS2, so not sure it's worth shelling out £15 to play it again :/

Perhaps for someone who still owns his PS2 copy, then sure, it would be absurd to buy this game again just for trophies. For someone who never played this game on the other hand, it's a good deal at 20$.

Perhaps for someone who still owns his PS2 copy, then sure, it would be absurd to buy this game again just for trophies. For someone who never played this game on the other hand, it's a good deal at 20$.

I still have it, but my PS3 isn't backwards compatible sadly, and I don't have a PS2 with me anymore.

I am now 17 hours into it and I was able to get my dad to play it, he is addicted, too. :D Best HD-Remake so far, so extremly well done .. wow.

Indeed it is. It's in my opinion the best Japanese game ever made after Spelunker HD ;)

I have played Okami for WII earlier and I'm just started it for PS3. So very good flashbacks :dance:

• 2 weeks later...