Question regarding the 5000 Dozabots and mini-games

CanQB5

Hey everyone, not sure if there are still people playing this but I enjoyed this game a lot but completely stopped after getting all but the 20k berries and 5k dozabots.

I just got back into it and am deciding if I should go the Twisted Canyon route or the Tower of Kat route. I know the mini-game route would have to be done in one sitting but here is my question.

I don't know my exact count of kills but I assume it's slightly over 1000. If I were to do the mini- game route do I still need to get 5000 kills or would I just need 4000? Does it coincide with the kills I already have or does it start fresh for the mini game?

Thanks to anyone who knows, I just finished platinuming Mortal Kombat so not too thrilled to get myself into another grindfest.:p

• 2 weeks later...

You'll only need 4000 Dozabots. I'd think grinding cloudberries until 20000 then playing Tower of Kat until plat would be the best way since you'll kill dozabots too while grinding cloudberries (although only few at a time). On the other hand, I did it vice versa, I played Karibu Valley until I got all pollution patches, then did the Tower of Kat grind because I had the time for it that day, then played the first two levels over and over again to grind cloudberries without any time contraints.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank heavens!!! Lol I was about to come post the same question because I died and was like .... should I even bother? I figured it was valid as long as you stayed in the mini game otherwise I think it would be considered much more difficult. Thanks for all the info and happy platinuming! :dance:

• 3 months later...
So how many hours did it took until you got the 5K doza kills trophy? I'm probably in the same situation as you are...

I can't say. I think I could only muster to play in 2 hour intervals. I played 2 hours, left my playstation on (but paused or something, and then came back whenever I was rested enough to play it again. I think all in all it took about 5-8 hours...

Thanks for the replies warturtle16 and dcdfan... I guess 8 hours (with breaks) sounds doable... At the moment I'm trying to chop off a bit by playing at least 3 levels of Twisting Canyon per day before I finally get to Tower of Kat. A good weekend should do the trick. I really can't wait to get this game done - three years on the back burner.

• 7 months later...