OKABU - 5000 Dozabots ( Help me! )

miguelp

Proven mini-games do not work (do not have dozabots) for the trophy.

Do you if you worked Kat tower for the trophy?

I need help with this trophy, I've killed more than 5500 dozabots in the tower of Kat and I have not achieved the trophy ..... I've done it this way, killed 1000 and turned off the ps3, so a few times.

In one part of the guide, I read that had to do -> It's boring because you will need to stay in the minigame and play it until the trophy pops. YOU CAN NOT LEAVE THE MINIGAME SCREEN.

Someone can help me and say how to do exactly? thanks

Like the guide says, when a game of Tower of Kat ends, don't go back to the main screen or quit, your progress will be lost. Select Play Again (or similar) until the trophy pops, this takes a few hours and you have to do this in one go. Very annoying, it took me about 8 hours with breaks (where I put the game on pause).

Like the guide says, when a game of Tower of Kat ends, don't go back to the main screen or quit, your progress will be lost. Select Play Again (or similar) until the trophy pops, this takes a few hours and you have to do this in one go. Very annoying, it took me about 8 hours with breaks (where I put the game on pause).

Dcdfan Hello! 1000 Thank you friend, has worked the way I have said, to achieve it in 5 hours or so, making 30/40 rounds per game in tower kat! Thank you very much for the help dcdfan!! This was my 66 Platinum!

• 2 months later...

Just concentrate first on all trophies except those for cloudberries and dozabots. This alone should net you roughly around 1000 bots and 10000 berries. Then either grind berries and also get a few bots along the way or prepare yourself for a 4+ hour session to get the devastator trophy. It's annoying, time consuming but not difficult at all...

After getting the 1000 bot trophy I kept track of the number of bots destroyed and how many I was still missing, I found this made it a bit more bearable for me...

• 8 months later...

Just got this plat not too long ago. Got the kills trophy during tower of kat. Tried to do goat guardian 1st and it kept freezing. I thought maybe it was because at higher levels there was too much on the screen and that's why it was crashing, so I purposely lost after level 10, which usually netted me 50-55 kills. This worked for about five hours straight and then when I thought I was just about to get it, it froze on level 6. I about lost it, left the game at 97% for two months, then picked it up again. Tried tower of kat, left the machine on for 24 hours because I took breaks for work and sleep. Never froze once, got my plat after about 5 1/2 hours of actually playing. That was a ridiculous grind, and one that I pretty much had to do twice.

• 7 months later...
This game is fucking terrible. I advise any trophy hunter to stay the fuck away from this game the 5000 grind will take you 6+ hours after you complete the game TWICE OR MORE!

Sucks to be me... I wasn't a trophy hunter when I got this game... this and TMNT: Turtles In Time Re-Shelled (which has that annoying I Will Survive trophy - finish the game without dying)... Numblast (number puzzle game)... Aqua Panic (which has similar dozabot/cloudberry grind trophies except they are fish)...

... they are my bane in getting all games 100%. Been a thorn on my side since I got the PS3... I really regret getting them in the first place...

Wish Sony PSN can add a feature for us to delete unwanted trophy sets, even if it means we can only purge a game(s) once a year... I don't mind! Heck I wouldn't even mind if it had a fee for doing so!

Edited by Naps