There's a patch now!

SoPoF

Maybe you're console isn't online? Or its only regional, I'm in EU.

However, mini games counting, too, would be a big relief. I'm playing the canyon level three times a day now and it's still not there. I wish there'd at least be a statistics screen to see how many I've got so far.

Edited by SoPoF

Great news! After the patch, the Dozabots in the minigames count for the trophies (Tower of Kat is the only one I tried). Just got the Dozabot Destroyer trophy whilst playing it.

It's worth noting that I'd actually destroyed closer to 5,500 when the trophy popped. I also didn't leave the mini game, and just kept selecting "play again". Not sure if it makes a difference :think: . It only took about 5 hours to get the 4,000 that I needed.

The crashing, however, has not been dealed with, the game still freezes during loading screens or when it tries to save after a level. (It didn't delete my save file, this time, though.)

animuson, I think store updates only happen once a week, Tuesday in US, but game patches are independant of this, they'll be available whenever Sony checked and uploaded them.

I'm starting to seriously doubt the mini games' bots count or at least count correctly.

Before the patch, I already had the 1000 dozabots trophy, so that left me with another 4000 to destroy. I had, since then, done quite a bit of grinding by replaying the canyon level, though I didn't keep track of how much I did. I also had done a bit of grinding after the patch with mini levels and the canyon one, but to be on the safe side, let's assume I still needed 4000 bots.

So I started to count the games of Goat Guardians I played. Each game, I get 50+, the rare sessions when I get less are evened out by the many games I get more than fifty, so I stick with "1 match = 50 dozabots", also keep in mind I would let a match with less than 45 bots only count as half a match. (And I never got less than 25, so that would add even more ...)

I played 81 games of Goat Guardian after I started to count them. 50x80 = 4000, but still no trophy. It either doesn't work or works wrong.

Definitely the last and only game of this company I bought. Even without the ridiculous trophy annoyances, there's so much about this game that shows they are pretty much clueless about what actually makes a game fun, besides the technical issues, it's kind of sad.

I hear their other game "Rolando" for iPhone ect. is kind of popular, but to be honest, it looks like a LocoRoco rip-off.

Well, I'll give this a few more matches before deciding for sure the counter is broken. Really disappointed.

Edit: Now it's 100 matches, so a minimum (!) of fivethousand bos on top of the 1000+ I already had before the patch, still no trophy. Such a waste of time.

Edited by SoPoF

1.02 is live for the US. I downloaded it this afternoon

Woooo! It's about time. I just knocked out a huge chunk with 2 games of Tower of Kat. The first time I screwed up badly and only made it to level 11 killing 84 Dozabots, but the second time I did much better making it to level 26 and killing 402 Dozabots! So a total of 486 Dozabots knocked out for me already in a couple games. Not bad. :applause: Off to bed.

Did you even get the update?

I'm starting to seriously doubt the mini games' bots count or at least count correctly.

Before the patch, I already had the 1000 dozabots trophy, so that left me with another 4000 to destroy. I had, since then, done quite a bit of grinding by replaying the canyon level, though I didn't keep track of how much I did. I also had done a bit of grinding after the patch with mini levels and the canyon one, but to be on the safe side, let's assume I still needed 4000 bots.

So I started to count the games of Goat Guardians I played. Each game, I get 50+, the rare sessions when I get less are evened out by the many games I get more than fifty, so I stick with "1 match = 50 dozabots", also keep in mind I would let a match with less than 45 bots only count as half a match. (And I never got less than 25, so that would add even more ...)

I played 81 games of Goat Guardian after I started to count them. 50x80 = 4000, but still no trophy. It either doesn't work or works wrong.

Definitely the last and only game of this company I bought. Even without the ridiculous trophy annoyances, there's so much about this game that shows they are pretty much clueless about what actually makes a game fun, besides the technical issues, it's kind of sad.

I hear their other game "Rolando" for iPhone ect. is kind of popular, but to be honest, it looks like a LocoRoco rip-off.

Well, I'll give this a few more matches before deciding for sure the counter is broken. Really disappointed.

Edit: Now it's 100 matches, so a minimum (!) of fivethousand bos on top of the 1000+ I already had before the patch, still no trophy. Such a waste of time.

I've heard Goat Guardian still has some problems. Try Tower of Kat instead.

can anyone confirm that Tower of Kat now works für the Dozabot-Trophies??

Couple of people at PS3Trophies.com seemed to get it in Tower of Kat. Though one of them said that they had to get around 5510 before it'd pop up so it seems to be fairly glitchy.

I'm still grinding levels to get 20k Cloudberries and the 5k Dozabots. It's slow progress because I can only grind Twisting Canyon so many times before getting bored. I tend to finish it a couple of times, get bored, quit, start it again an hour later and repeat. Once I've got the Cloudberries, I'll start grinding Tower of Kat.

Couple of people at PS3Trophies.com seemed to get it in Tower of Kat. Though one of them said that they had to get around 5510 before it'd pop up so it seems to be fairly glitchy.

I'm still grinding levels to get 20k Cloudberries and the 5k Dozabots. It's slow progress because I can only grind Twisting Canyon so many times before getting bored. I tend to finish it a couple of times, get bored, quit, start it again an hour later and repeat. Once I've got the Cloudberries, I'll start grinding Tower of Kat.

thanks mate. I finished the 20k Cloudberries long ago but wasn't in mood to play twisted canyon another 50 times... I still need about 2500 dozas. hopefully Tower of Kat will work for me :D

Okay, I'm not sure what's going on with this but Tower of Kat seems busted too. I've spent the last couple of days doing it, getting around 4500, which when added to my score beforehand should result in around 6000. Yet no trophy. Maybe some of my plays have glitched or something, I don't know, but I'm about to never play this game again. What on earth were the developers thinking? I'm not freaking grinding one level 50-100 times. I've got better things to do with my time.

Double post but oh god, I finally got it. FYI you have to do the Tower of Kat games consecutively. I didn't even risk going back to the map, I just kept going play again until I got it.

Platinum #67 done.

Sidenote, I'm pretty sure the points system is busted in that mini-game. I got around 850 dozabot kills in one game and only got around 5000 points but a few games later when I got just under 1000 kills, my scores was like 15000.

Double post but oh god, I finally got it. FYI you have to do the Tower of Kat games consecutively. I didn't even risk going back to the map, I just kept going play again until I got it.

Platinum #67 done.

Sidenote, I'm pretty sure the points system is busted in that mini-game. I got around 850 dozabot kills in one game and only got around 5000 points but a few games later when I got just under 1000 kills, my scores was like 15000.

What you mean is to play Tower of Kat games to get 5000 kills in one sitting?