Flood the Quarry Problem

SoPoF

Once the quarry fills up with water, you can just float out into the water (you'll have to use that guy to sticky bomb the door first). You dive down to get some water and kill the three Dozabots on the other side then go into that area to finish the level.

Or are you actually getting to the end after the water area?

Edited by animuson

• 1 year later...

I'm aware that this topic is kinda dated... Just in case some of you decided to complete this game and somehow encountered a bug with the sticky bomb (Yarubo bomber not sticking the bomb), you'll have no choice but to restart. In my experience, he just stands there doing nothing but stare on the big X. It's kinda frustrating when you have done quite a lot in that level.

Best thing to do is leave the "blast door/gate" in the area where you have to plug the two drains, as the last one to blast. This game is buggier in the last chapters.

I also encountered a bug while doing the "Assault on the Fort" level. The "vacuum mobile" got stuck by the "double swing" gates. No other option but to restart the level.

I just can't wait to get this game over with. It was a big mistake to get it in the first place. I don't see myself getting the platinum anytime soon - if ever! Still have to do the bloody speed runs and 5,000 dozobots kills and a mountain's worth of cloudberries!!!

Edited by Naps