Egg trouble in 2-2

SoPoF

Having issues with two eggs in the "Break Out Roki" level.

First one is where the bushes and houses are. I need to lure birds to the bushes, but there's an armored Doza I cannot take out unless I use one of the fire fruits later in the level. These fruits are only available after I free Roki and can use his machine ability. The problem is: once he's free I cannot switch back to Picolo (?) to lure the bird to the bushes.

Second egg I cannot get is where the fire fruits grow. It's in one of the statues and when I shoot it, the egg will be stuck on the platform. Cannot reach it at all, it always says "to far away", when I try to use the rope to pull it down. I already tried shooting the egg and also tried to bring the sucking machine there which doesn't work.

How am I supposed to get these two eggs?

For the first one, I used the cannon at the beginning. Just move it over to aim at where that Dozabot is at and keep the Left Analog pushed up to make it go as far as possible. If you're having trouble getting the cannon to reach him, you can also use the goat to ram into him twice and kill him.

For the second one, if you move right up to the cliff, only a tiny bit away from it, you should be able to grab it with the harpoon no problem. Try moving around the cliff and shooting the harpoon at different angles.