What qualifies as a "pollution patch"?

animuson

Is it only the oil on the ground? There are three things I can think of that this could be talking about.

- The physical "pollution patches" on the ground. The only good level I can think of for getting 100 of these is the Kabiru Valley, Twisting Canyon level which has a lot of them in the canyon to the left.

- The polluting barrels in the water. Probably easiest to find them in Noko Woods.

- The polluted air, which is fixed by shooting water at the tree stumps. There are a bunch of these right at the beginning of a couple levels, the one that comes to mind first is Doza Fortress, Flood the Quarry.

Also, do you think you actually have to finish the level in order for it to be counted? Like if I have 10 and get 15 that level then quit to main menu, will it reset back to 10?

Edited by animuson

I tested it out last night, I sat there mopping up thepatches on the Twisting Canyon level 6 times (there are 20 patches in that level, and also 14 Dozabots you can kill with the cannon if you want to head for that trophy at the same time). Neither trophy popped, it appears you *do* have to finish the level in order for the counts to continue.

Edited by animuson