XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Digital Only PS3 Games > O (PSN) > Okabu

Old 11-06-2011, 09:33 PM   #11 (permalink)

I had this issue as well, but I haven't checked to see if it was restored. I doubt it would be...I was so mad when it happened though because I was pretty close to getting the dozabot destroyer trophy and now I have to grind all over again.
daftprophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 12:23 AM   #12 (permalink)

As long as you don't play another level, so that it overwrites your previous progress with your new progress, you should be able to quit to the XMB and restart it to get your progress back.

The first time this happened to me -- due to using 2 controllers briefly in one of the levels -- I was very upset and couldn't face playing the game for a few days. When I started it up the next time, my progress returned.
Old 11-07-2011, 02:22 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halon50 View Post
As long as you don't play another level, so that it overwrites your previous progress with your new progress, you should be able to quit to the XMB and restart it to get your progress back.

The first time this happened to me -- due to using 2 controllers briefly in one of the levels -- I was very upset and couldn't face playing the game for a few days. When I started it up the next time, my progress returned.
Unfortunately, It's too late for that. But thanks anyway. I finally got an email back from them and they are looking into fixing the problem.
daftprophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 08:43 AM   #14 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

I'm not having my whole progress deleted, but rather everything from a certain level on. I had played through the game and got every medal except for the speedrun ones so I went back and started working on those.

When I came to the final "world", all medals there were gone, and the later levels weren't accessible yet even though I had already beaten all of them. Had to do all of it again. I had every medal except for the final stage (uh, terrible) which I played and thus, finished the game once more ... when I returned to try the speedrun for this level, the speedrun medal for the level before it was gone again!

(Which is quite annoying as it's such a long level, too.) Now I'll have to do that one a third time. I hadn't even turned off the ps3 or left the game.
SoPoF is offline   Reply With Quote