Platinum Difficulty Rating

ShadowAFC

Rate the trophy difficulty  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/funkyweed/Difficulty%20Threads/plat_45.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.40

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by ShadowAFC

• 2 weeks later...

I give it a 2/10

Nothing about this game is OVERLY challenging. You can easily get all 4 medals in 1 run of a level with a little effort given. The only real grind is the x-amount of Doza bot and Cloudberry trophies. But after getting all medals you should be relatively close to both.

In conclusion, I think this game is worth it. Yes, it can get boring and repetitive at points, but doesn't any game? And aside from decent gameplay, its an easy platinum. So that's a win to me.

I give it a 2/10

Nothing about this game is OVERLY challenging. You can easily get all 4 medals in 1 run of a level with a little effort given. The only real grind is the x-amount of Doza bot and Cloudberry trophies. But after getting all medals you should be relatively close to both.

In conclusion, I think this game is worth it. Yes, it can get boring and repetitive at points, but doesn't any game? And aside from decent gameplay, its an easy platinum. So that's a win to me.

Are you serious?? I collected all medals and i think my counter for dozabots is on 600 an my counter for berries is 7000. How can u grind these both fast?

There's less than 500 dozabots across the whole game, so even playing every level twice would mean you'd still be 4,000 from the trophy. In my playthrough I played most levels twice, and some levels 3 times and still only had 1,000 dozabots by the time I'd done.

I've tried replaying levels, and the fastest I can manage is 200 dozabots per hour, so that means 20 hours of grinding for the final trophy (I found that even without trying, I was getting 80-90 cloudberries per level, so the 20,000 should just come whilst going for the dozabots)

Counter? Is there a place I can see the count? Can please lead me to it? Thanks!

I've wondered this myself. I really wish they had one so we could tell where we are. I've been hoping it's just hidden somewhere that I haven't looked.

Also, I'm curious if the two mini-games, with Picolo controlling the goats and Kat controlling the various obstacles counted towards the overall Dozabot killing count. I think that level with Kat is pretty damn easy myself (the goat one is a lot harder) and if you could get to like level 20, that's 210 Dozabots killed right there. I of course stopped at level 10 just for the trophy but I'm sure continuing on from there wouldn't be too much more difficult.

As for the count, I have completed every level throughout the game twice and several of the levels more than that, and I haven't even made it to the 1,000 Dozabot mark yet.

There's less than 500 dozabots across the whole game, so even playing every level twice would mean you'd still be 4,000 from the trophy. In my playthrough I played most levels twice, and some levels 3 times and still only had 1,000 dozabots by the time I'd done.

I've tried replaying levels, and the fastest I can manage is 200 dozabots per hour, so that means 20 hours of grinding for the final trophy (I found that even without trying, I was getting 80-90 cloudberries per level, so the 20,000 should just come whilst going for the dozabots)

Well, like I stated, After getting all medals you SHOULD be close. But I'm basing that off people who need to replay the levels for specific things. I may have worded what I meant to say a little wrong. :p

I've wondered this myself. I really wish they had one so we could tell where we are. I've been hoping it's just hidden somewhere that I haven't looked.

Also, I'm curious if the two mini-games, with Picolo controlling the goats and Kat controlling the various obstacles counted towards the overall Dozabot killing count. I think that level with Kat is pretty damn easy myself (the goat one is a lot harder) and if you could get to like level 20, that's 210 Dozabots killed right there. I of course stopped at level 10 just for the trophy but I'm sure continuing on from there wouldn't be too much more difficult.

As for the count, I have completed every level throughout the game twice and several of the levels more than that, and I haven't even made it to the 1,000 Dozabot mark yet.

There isn`t any counter in the game. I've sent an email to hand circus about the dozabots in the minigames. They don't count yet, but they said they are working on a patch for it.

I have yet to finish, but I went through the first "world" getting everything the first time around (except for a couple of time attacks). After the first world, I think the time attacks are rather difficult if you are trying to get everything at once. I would recommend doing what CyanideHappiness said and just beating it through just to do it. Hey CyanideHappiness, where is your picture of the robot from. It looks pretty cool.

There isn`t any counter in the game. I've sent an email to hand circus about the dozabots in the minigames. They don't count yet, but they said they are working on a patch for it.

Is there any word on when this patch is going to be ready / released? I mean the Dozabot trophies will be a LOT easier when we can use the mini-games, and I'm reluctant to sit there and grind the same level 120 times to get to 5,000 when there will be an easier way in the [near?] future.

Is there any word on when this patch is going to be ready / released? I mean the Dozabot trophies will be a LOT easier when we can use the mini-games, and I'm reluctant to sit there and grind the same level 120 times to get to 5,000 when there will be an easier way in the [near?] future.

i am waiting, too. they said "we are working on a patch" and " hope to release it soon". nothing more specific. sorry for that. if the patch is out, i will post it for sure.

What level are you using for that? I'm averaging about 308 dozabots per hour using the Twisted Canyon level and getting quicker and quicker at it finding new ways to bypass certain parts of the level. Let me know if you want some advice because with this strategy, should only take about 13 hours or less, depending on your time within the level.

Edit: Actually started being able to do this insanely quicker and averaging between 415-432 bots per hour, soooo looking more like about 9 hours for 4000 if that's where you would start grinding, but I honestly have no idea where I started and was able to do it this fast.

Edited by daftprophet

It's definitely not a 10 but I think a rating of 2 is also not accurate. Some of the time challenges are crazy. How do you guys do it?

Like dante kinda said ^

For the time ones you don't have to worry about the cloudberries, eggs, and Dozabots. What I did was take my time and get those 3 medals in one playthrough, then just speed through the level for the time medal. They're all cumulative you don't have to get them all in one go. :) I finished each level with ~200 seconds (average) still on the clock so I'd say that's pretty easy.

Giving this a five for average difficulty. A few of the time trials are a little tough, but it's not like you need twenty tries or something. Hardest thing for me was the Goat Guardian minigame and one of the latter levels in time trial, forgot the name.

If this would take annoyance and tediousness into account, this one would qualify for a 12, if not higher.

Let's face it, the amount of berries and bots to grind borders on insanity. And then minigames don't even count? What were they thinking? Did they honestly believe this game would be fun enough someone would enjoy playing it twenty times?

To be honest, one time was more than enough. The game gets boring rather soon because you do the same stuff over and over again since there is almost no variation in the puzzles and tasks and even for that, they show you everything. There's also nothing to discover or try to do differently.

The sad thing is, one might argue this should be playable for kids as well, so it shouldn't be too hard, but the controls, among other things, require more patience than a child might want to invest.

For me, platinuming this game feels harder than it actually is for the main reason that it demands a lot of patience and forgiving.

I have yet to finish, but I went through the first "world" getting everything the first time around (except for a couple of time attacks). After the first world, I think the time attacks are rather difficult if you are trying to get everything at once. I would recommend doing what CyanideHappiness said and just beating it through just to do it. Hey CyanideHappiness, where is your picture of the robot from. It looks pretty cool.

Robot? I don't remember, sorry dude.

And yes, after playing those damn mini-games and grinding out the game more than I original did I give it a 5 as well. A 4 would be more prudent but it's just those mini-games that really got me.

• 1 month later...