Will this game be released in a retail version?

andoodle

No, it will never be released in North America. I just received my UK copy today, of course it plays great on my US PS3. I got it new on eBay for LESS than the price of the PSN digital version.

It's a decent RPG with an interesting story. The combat and game mechanics are almost identical to the Game of Thrones RPG, since its the same company. If you liked that, you'll like this. Some funny dialogue and LOTS of swearing. It's one of those B games that you will either love or hate, but its far from being shovelware for sure.

No, it will never be released in North America. I just received my UK copy today, of course it plays great on my US PS3. I got it new on eBay for LESS than the price of the PSN digital version.

It's a decent RPG with an interesting story. The combat and game mechanics are almost identical to the Game of Thrones RPG, since its the same company. If you liked that, you'll like this. Some funny dialogue and LOTS of swearing. It's one of those B games that you will either love or hate, but its far from being shovelware for sure.

All right, then. I just wanted to know. Also, I found out sometime ago that the retail version was released in Europe. Of course, I can always get the U.S. version on the PlayStation Network via the PlayStation Store.

EDIT: I just got the UK version of this PS3 game today. I hope it works on my U.S. PS3. If it does, then I will know that you were right.

EDIT 2: It turns out that you were right when you told me that the UK copy works on the U.S. version of the PlayStation 3. I played it once, and I like it.

Edited by andoodle
Got the game today, and played it.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...