Fighting tips and skills info

rospondek

OK, I really don't know how to fight in this game.

There is no way to fight with opponents one by one. My fight always looks the same. Styx trying to kill as many as he can in stealth. Then fight. All opponents are charging on Arkail who after a few attacks (with no actuall success) has rage bar at full and hp at some 1/3 or 1/4.

Defensive skills do actually nothing cause taking 1/20 of opponents HP IS nothing. And offensive are working fine but the rage is growing so fast that after a two full actions I'm controlless.

So can anybody tell me how to fight? Moving during fight is breaking the attack chain and if I move they'll all go after me nonetheless.

Skills, even those with upgrade +50/100% of damage, are useless (cause of rage). Defensive rage_down skills are useless cause I'm taking too many hits from opponents (like 5-6/s) and they are taking down just a little of the rage.

I'm playing on easy and still almost every bigger fight is retried at least five times and finishing with a lot of luck with only one character with 1px of health.

Any tips? How to fight and which skills to use during fights? :rolleyes:

OK, I really don't know how to fight in this game.

There is no way to fight with opponents one by one. My fight always looks the same. Styx trying to kill as many as he can in stealth. Then fight. All opponents are charging on Arkail who after a few attacks (with no actuall success) has rage bar at full and hp at some 1/3 or 1/4.

Defensive skills do actually nothing cause taking 1/20 of opponents HP IS nothing. And offensive are working fine but the rage is growing so fast that after a two full actions I'm controlless.

So can anybody tell me how to fight? Moving during fight is breaking the attack chain and if I move they'll all go after me nonetheless.

Skills, even those with upgrade +50/100% of damage, are useless (cause of rage). Defensive rage_down skills are useless cause I'm taking too many hits from opponents (like 5-6/s) and they are taking down just a little of the rage.

I'm playing on easy and still almost every bigger fight is retried at least five times and finishing with a lot of luck with only one character with 1px of health.

Any tips? How to fight and which skills to use during fights? :rolleyes:

Ok before rage bar is full you could either heal yourself if you have purchased that skill or go into the defense moves and use Rage Release this will get rid of all your rage when using defense attacks you take less damage but also do less damage then the opposite with offensive attacks.

Looks like I put points to the bad skills. I've seen this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g93mKDZ0i2E]The Basics - Of Orcs and Men (Gameplay) - YouTube[/ame]

and all I can see is that offensive skills are worthless X_x

There is no way to finish a fight with 6+ opponents with red skills quickly*. You have to use blue and that's why all battles will last a few times longer they normally should.

I'm lvl 7 and I level up only red skills cause blue did nothing in my eyes. But as I can see, this is what this game is like. I don't know if I won't start from the beginning leveling up only defense...

Very unintuitive system.

*Yes I remember the first tutorial with defense rather than offense but this is a freakin Orc!

I guess I'll start from the scratch leveling only skills shown on the above video. Taunt, defense etc.

God, playing as mighty orc and defending myself...

Lightsp33d1987 in the later levels|chapters|missions is it gettting really hard or just slighty or is it easier?

Edited by rospondek

I guess I'll start from the scratch leveling only skills shown on the above video. Taunt, defense etc.God, playing as mighty orc and defenfing myself...

Lightsp33d1987 in the later levels|chapters|missions is it gettting really hard or just slighty or is it easier?

On Extreme it seems to feel tough at first then it gets more manageable but then starts to toughen up again very stressful planning and luck I find I will use the stun smash and 3 quick attacks and like you say big muscled Orc getting owned by humans shouldn't we be able to own them lol.

• 1 month later...