Rate the trophy difficulty...  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_65.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.33

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

• 2 weeks later...

Voted a 7 can be a bit tricky at times i did the 20 hour way played on easy got all trophies apart from the difficulties then did a run on Extreme but all trophies can be done in one play through as Extreme is unlocked from the start and would take about 12 hours but im glad i did 2 playthroughs to learn the game before my Extreme run through.

• 7 months later...

Personal platinum time: 14 hours

Difficulty: 4

I started the game on Extreme and did one playthrough, I had to mop up a couple of combat trophies in a NG but it went quickly.

I built Arkhail as a tank, every single point went into his defensive tree and stamina, and Master specialty. Styx was built as a ranged damage dealer all points into AGI, with shadow goblin specialty (Life Drain is overpowered, too bad you get it near the end). Just make sure to assassinate everyone you can before each major battle.

Nothing was difficult at all with this setup, Arkail tanked (and aoe after 10) and Styx did the killing.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

7 for me. Pretty much everything will come more or less automatically, so there's just the Extreme difficulty setting trophy to watch out for which sounds harder than it really is. You must pay attention a bit more, but I never even bought any upggrades ect. and still got through. The two difficult spots the guide mentions do require a good strategy, but if you have it, it's not hard to pull it of due to the indirect controls.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

5/10. I followed the PSNP guide which is extremely detailed, has tips for the tricky battles in each chapter, and sets you up perfectly for a very easy final battle.

There are still a few tough spots, mostly early on, but it does get quite a bit easier.

There is really no benefit from making this a 2 play through plat.