What do you think about this game?

Wellu000

Nobody knows anything about this game, or maybe my research sucks, who knows.

On Cyanide's website developers tell the game will be released Q2 2012 but I highly doubt it, Wikipedia says the release date is in September, can't count on that either.

As far as I know, this will be some kind of RPG and protagonist is a big motherf*cking Orc! There is also a goblin helping you. If I got my facts right, Orc's main quest is to revenge bloodshed caused by evil(?) human Emperor.

I'm not sure but maybe this has something similar with Hunted: the Demon's Forge and I'm pretty sure there will be two-player co-op which is always positive. Hunted was the first game that popped in my mind while reading stuff about this but this has more open world.

So, is this game totally forgotten or just horribly marketed? My guess is, this game is still under construction and will be released next year if they still are doing it. If my guess is near at all, developers should pay some attention and change the release date soon.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Unfortunately, not many people will get this game, for a number of reasons.

- This is made by Cyanide, not really a high profile company like Bioware or Obsidian.

- This game is built on the same but improved GoT game engine.

- Lastly, the name of the game..... I'm sure they could have came up with a different name.

Personally, I actually liked the GoT RPG and am willing to give this game a chance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah it's pretty good and extreme isn't as hard as I thought it would be.

Just make sure you take each battle at a time and constantly enter commands for both characters, reviving when possible, and you should be fine.

Final Battle in the Row using Lightsp33d1987s strategy worked like a charm as well so only the Final Boss to worry about now. Not that I'm worried!

• 4 months later...