• 11-15 hours
    • 16-20 hours
    • 21-25 hours
    • 26-35 hours
    • 36-50 hours
    • 51-75 hours
    • 76-100 hours
    • 100+ hours

Estimated Time to Plat/100% Length: ????

• Visit the Platinum/100% Club for this game.
  • Visit the Collected Estimated Time Ratings thread.

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards the Plat or 100%.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving the Plat or 100%.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.

16-20 hours

It depends if you can get the platinum in one playthrough or one and a half. A first time playthrough can take about 10-12 hours. If you need to do a half playthrough to get the platinum then this can add a few hours.

My PS3 time was about 16 hours, whilst on Vita it was about 12 hours.

• 2 months later...

First playthrough on hard took 7 hours to get to the halfway point, I didn't have the necessary upgrades to make it worth fighting on at that point.

Second playthrough on hard took 7 hours, but with less care taken and being better at the game, so you can round it up a bit.

Easy playthrough to get 20000 before the barge was about two and a half hours. I think it's easy to do it in under 15 hours, even taking a bit longer on hard. There's a few frustrating bits you can get hung up on but you can take it easy and safe, and can heal fully quite easily.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

16-20 hours

My final save file for my first playthrough on Hard while collecting everything shows a little over 10 hours total game time but that doesn’t include the times I died and had to reload, so the truth should be more around 15 hours.

I’m halfway through getting 20,000 Moolah on Easy for the last trophy and platinum which took me about 45 minutes.

When all is said and done the plat should unlock somewhere around the 18 hours mark. :think:

• 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 11 months later...

I went with 16-20 hours, doing 1.5 playthroughs. I think it would take a lot longer if you don't buy any upgrades on Hard. I went through the game slowly, taking pretty much everyone alive, even when they stop rewarding you with money. You could save a good chunk of time of you were more gun-ho about your approach.