It's hard on hard

Is there anywhere in particular that you're stuck? Do you just need to complete the game on Hard or are you going for the platinum in one playthrough?

Im at the part where boilz comes to town and all his friends. Im on hard mode. So im not far in, I wanna get into it, but hard mode is hard for me. Was aiming for 2 playthroughs

• 4 weeks later...

Having trouble with this guy too - at least with live capture. I was aiming for single playthrough plat, but I get the impression this guy just cannot be captured on Hard. I cannot knock down his stamina enough to KO him - he dies long before. The "bola him point blank and capture immediately" trick, which worked fine on all bosses til now, just does not work on this guy. Is this actually impossible or am I missing something?

Edit : Did it! Forget Thudslugs, go with Boombats + fully charged Zapflies. Six of each as fast as you can, this will take down all of his stamina but only half his health.

Edit2 : on Hard - vs McGraw onwards - forget stamina, instead knock down their health to almost nothing and skunk them - this gets you a ( very short ) window of opportunity to capture them.

Edited by WZ_PSX