which upgrade is essential

Once you meet your first bounty and see their recovery rate on hard you'll understand why this is not a good idea.

That said, you use Bolamites and Thudslugs to capture.

I knew it is hard as I have only had success after many tries. However I don't think your reply answers my question, does it?

If you're dead set on getting this done in one playthrough then only get the faster reload for the Thudslug. I platted this on the Vita in one playthrough and the Thudslug's faster reload was the only upgrade I purchased. It is vital!

I do plan to use the skunk exploit.

Is thudslug the most effective way to lower stamina or does it have other use

? When i was trying to catch Boilz Booty alive i found boomer bats reduce a bigger chunk of enemy's stamina..

Edited by maverick6146

I do plan to use the skunk exploit.

Is thudslug the most effective way to lower stamina or does it have other use

? When i was trying to catch Boilz Booty alive i found boomer bats reduce a bigger chunk of enemy's stamina..

Boombats are great for lowering stamina, but they also take away a lot of health as well. You risk killing the bounty.

The best way to reduce stamina and keep the bounty alive is to use a combination of the Thudslug and a charged Zappfly. Keep firing whichever one is ready to be fired until the enemy is down.

Using the Moolah tips in the guide and only the faster reload for the Thudslug, I got the following bounties alive and still got the Mo Moolah trophy.

Filthy Hands Floyd

Looten Duke

Jo Mamma

Elboze Freely

Fatty McBoomBoom

Not many, but enough.