fast shooter?

You should be fine. It doesn't have a hundred things happening at once like in Military Shooters. At lot of it will be played in third-person view as well.

Wow, now im interested

So my next question

Ive never even seen oddworld games before so are they good and what do you do in it?

Is it definately not fast paced?

Wow, now im interested

So my next question

Ive never even seen oddworld games before so are they good and what do you do in it?

Is it definately not fast paced?

Well, the Oddworld franchise is my favourite of all time, even though there's only four games. So my completely unbiased answer is they're fucking awesome! ;)

This game has a Western setting and has a fantastic story and some wonderful creatures, including 'live' ammo. By 'live', I mean alive, as in the ammo are live creatures, some of which say funny things whilst they're equipped. It's a funny little game.

There are elements where some first person shoot outs are kicking off, but it's nothing like Call of Duty where there's constant fire, massive explosions and big set pieces. At least you won't have wasted any money if you don't like it. Maybe check out some gameplay videos.

I just you tubed a few clips and I saw some 3rd person view gameplay which really excited me,

Looked a bit like uncharted , enslaved etc with the green around, I like it

Question

How much is fps view roughly in % and how much 3rd person? Can I not choose my view?

Edited by dittyeating