Major Glitch, Please Help

Farez

There isn't much to say other than I'm at the pre-end boss and the game won't let me use my crossbow whatsoever. I noticed it during the timed sequence but assumed it was deliberate so that you would focus on escaping. Now I'm in this fight and I can't do shit.

My only saves are in this fight and in the corridor outside of the fight, no joy in either of them. I've managed to get every trophy in the game in one run and I really, REALLY don't want to start again on hard. Please help. :(

Edit: I should clarify that I can't go into 1st person at all, R3 does nothing.

Edited by Farez

Alrighty, an update then. There is no discernible fix for this issue, I tried a considerable number of things to no avail. Reinstalled the game with and without the patch, backed up the save, started a new save until I got the crossbow and then loaded...

There seems to be no fix for this issue.

The good news is that I sucked it up and started a new save on hard. The game was considerably easier the second time through and I completely finished it in just seven hours. Made sure that my crossbow was working before every save but the problem didn't arise this time at all. :)

So if anyone else encounters this issue and has saved, sorry bud. :rolleyes: