Hardest point in the game for you (on Hard obviously)

For me, I think I died the most in the fight against D. Caste Raider and his goons. Everytime I would ram the outlaws, I'd stop and get slashed at, or I'd end up running into the flames. I probably died about 12 times in quick succession here.

On Hard, what part in the game were you sick of seeing 'Try again' or 'Don't give up'? In comparison, Easy is ridiculously easy!

D. Caste Raider for me as well. Having no weapons and very little cover made that section a nightmare. I must have died about 15-20 times before I finally did it with a very small amount of health remaining. After that, it was pause game and hit save. Even though it was a checkpoint anyway, I had to be doubly sure that I wouldn't have to do it again.

I only died against D. Caste Raider once, I burned myself with the fire :p what I did was run around, luring him into the fire and once he got close I rammed him onto it. If any of his goons got too close I used the spinning punch to knock them back.

IMHO the "hard" part for me was the way to Sekto's Office, darn timer lol, I had to learn how to jump/sprint in a zig-zagging pattern. I love this game :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Tis hard to pick just one, but the toughest parts for me were:

1. Boilz Booty. This is the point where I stopped playing for about 4 months.

2. Meagly McGraw. Not sure why, but he killed me more than any other boss, probably. He got a lot of lucky 1-hit kills on me.

3. The timed run right before the final boss. By the last stretch I had 1 minute, red health, and no stamina. Not fun.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, I don't know... I've played it before on Normal and left all the frustration in there. The Hard mode wasn't overwhelming in any way, I knew what I had to do in order to succeed. It didn't take many reloads, but the Top-3 hardest parts were (obviously)...

1) D. Caste Raider

2) The run to Sekto's office

3) Sekto's bodyguards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Definitely the timed run - the bodyguards and D. Caste Raider were doable because you can always quick save when you are doing well.

It is much harder to do on the quick run. Especially at the end with snipers and that electric thing blocking the way - with no health, no stamina, no time (7 secs), no luck and no hope - shower of bastards.

Managed it though with all that though no sure how lol!

Edited by Rockandy79
Spelling

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

There was to parts. The boss were you have to hide behind the tomb stones for cover and there is water behind you. That mission was frustrating on hard.

Also the last mission were you fight the floating pets of his. They get you once and they can keep getting you before you can escape. And if they hit you with that spin attack you might as well just restart because they dont let you get back up. Probably the hardest game ive completed.

• 2 months later...
There was to parts. The boss were you have to hide behind the tomb stones for cover and there is water behind you. That mission was frustrating on hard.

Also the last mission were you fight the floating pets of his. They get you once and they can keep getting you before you can escape. And if they hit you with that spin attack you might as well just restart because they dont let you get back up. Probably the hardest game ive completed.

I found all the bounties either have an area far enough out of the way for cover. Which is what I did with the tombstone area. I kept to the long grass in the bottom right corner, behind a rock pillar. Or with some of them, if you can get them near a structure in the middle you can keep them going in a circle.

D. Caste Rider, I finally got when I started using ram to run fast in a large circle and instead of worrying too much about getting all the others into fire, I did take a couple of rams at him before they were all dead.

The timed run was actually fine until the last section. I got my health up as much as I could, quick saved, put health up more, with low stamina and had about a minute left. I used a mix of tapping the ram attack button while running as it speeds you up, and jumps. A few times the 4 last guys next to the electrifying ball thing killed me. A few times I was electrocuted to death, then a couple times I got past only to fall off just before the door. But finally made it. It's luck if you get past before he starts the electric current.

I'm now at the 2 gloktigies, only had a quick go, but yes, as soon as they start spinning attack pretty much screwed!

Edited by MsBehavin

I really don't understand why people found this game hard, yes I died several times in a few places but how many games can u complete on hard without dying a few times (although I did complete max Payne 3s NYM hardcore in one sitting and one life)

The quick save function makes this game sooooooooo easy, u can literally hit bosses once then save, rinse and repeat, this is how I did the time section easy, complete one part, save etc.

This has probably been one of the easier 'hard' mode's out there, if only all games had a quick save function life would be a trophy hunters dream!

I really don't understand why people found this game hard, yes I died several times in a few places but how many games can u complete on hard without dying a few times (although I did complete max Payne 3s NYM hardcore in one sitting and one life)

The quick save function makes this game sooooooooo easy, u can literally hit bosses once then save, rinse and repeat, this is how I did the time section easy, complete one part, save etc.

This has probably been one of the easier 'hard' mode's out there, if only all games had a quick save function life would be a trophy hunters dream!

We're talking about the hardest points in the game. Not that the game itself was hard, but it has a couple of very hard moments.

Maybe you haven't updated your trophy cards, but it looks like you haven't played the parts that are being mentioned in this thread. ;)

• 9 months later...

- The bounty that has the four shield generators and an infinite amount of rockets on his back. You miss one thudslug hit, you've had it and need to start again.

- The burning room with the big guy with the mallet and about another ten guys who take a third of your health if you hit them. You need all the stamina upgrades for this, just spin and spin and spin.

If I was playing this pre-youtube when it first came out I would have said the timed section, because there's no way I'd know where you're supposed to go for half of it. Following that online though meant I made it with about a minute left, the only problem there seems to be knowing when you should fire on enemies and when you should just run, and running is best for probably 95% of it.