Sekto's Dam on Hard

I got past this on Hard today and can offer a few tips.

Use the Ram move to run, as it'll make you go a lot faster. Also, jump around like crazy to dodge the enemy shots. You won't have enough time to take them all out, so you'll be running past the majority of them. When you get to the second building, you'll need to run up the stairs to the right as you did in the first building. However, there's a wall in front of you that you can hide behind to regain your health. Do this here.

Carry on and ride the chute down. Use a Super Stunk or charged Zappfly to distract the enemy, and run past the sphere tank. Use another Super Stunk on the next two enemies to suck them in, and a Bola Blast to tie them up so they can't shoot you when you run past them. Regain your health before the door closing section.

For the door closing section, use your ram move and run through everything, and you'll make it through the door before it closes on you, buying yourself precious time. You'll be in the spiral staircase section next. so use a Super Stunk/Bola Blast combo to slow the two sets of enemies down. I reached the final section with 1:20 left on the clock. Anything less than that, and you'll be really pushing it.

Drop down the boxes, and use your sniper darts to take out the enemies shooting at you from high atop the ledges. Move over to first sniper (who is on the same level as you,) and knock him off of the ledge. Try to take out at least one more sniper by using your darts to makeit easier for yourself. The reason why I stopped to take out some snipers was not only to make it easier for myself, but to also give time for my stamina to recharge. Move along the ledge, and use the boxes for cover. When you get to the last one, regain your health and run like a maniac to Sekto's office. If you've got enough time, you might be able to take out the tank, but I personally only had 30 seconds left at this point, so I didn't have the time. I made it to Sekto's office with 5 seconds left.

It's a bit hit and miss this area, and you can really only afford to stop in four or five places to regain your health. Good luck.

• 2 months later...

It was easy till the last part when there's snipers, I saved before jumping over boxes that are blocking the way and then just little bit luck and jump like you are insane and with hopefully you get through, I had like 3% HP left after that. :D

• 1 month later...

I did it with about 1 minute left on the clock.

Here's how I did it on hard mode:

Dash to first crate;

Activate 1st person, then sniper mode;

Take out the two guards on the bridge;

Aim slightly to the left and take out the guard in the middle (vertical). He stands next to where the structure's support beams makes a corner;

Shake to add health;

Dash across until you reach the containers just in front of the electric ball. Hide behind it until it has discharged and is charging up again;

Shake to add health;

Dash to the door.

• 1 year later...

How do you get past the electrocuting doucheball, at the end, on hard, without him electrocuting you? The minute he starts you can't escape. Never mind. Done! Got past him a couple of times but fell off, then finally...

Edited by MsBehavin

How do you get past the electrocuting doucheball, at the end without him electrocuting you? The minute he starts you can't escape.

This bastard will drain pretty much all of your health. If you have close to full health, you might be able to run/jump past him and survive. With the Wolvarks near it, fire the upgraded Stunkz to keep them busy so they're not shooting at you as well. Even whilst you're being electrocuted, you can still move.

If you have the time and ammo, you could try and destroy it with Wasp darts or Boombats. In my playthroughs, running past it was the most common outcome.

Edited by AshtimusPrime