Glitch - anyone can help me with save?

mark24

If this is possible?

What I have done - mission: Get to Last Leg.

After first dam I decided to swim without my boat. I killed everyone and opened second dam. After that I tried to swim further but it was impossible (invisible wall). I back for my boat - when I return to second dam with boat the doors was closed and the button upstairs was not working (it was green - pressed). I am totally stuck :/

I only had autosaves, reloaded this one few times, reloaded game - nothing helps.

Great game anyway, 8/10 easily, but I have no time to make it second time from the start :(

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Save often and save in more than one slot, is essential for this game (and almost all the games). ;)

Thanks to the multiple saves i have not missing 3 trophies in my first playtrought: Dirty Water, Farmer Harmer and Free the meat.:rolleyes:

Rally-HO:cool:

• 3 weeks later...

Inhad the same problem (on Hard). I had too start a new game. This time on easy, took all of the other trophies! Then started an new game on hard and realised that it is a walk in the park. The game is enjoyable so... Tip: Keep saving! Game save and quick save!!!