Mo Moolah trophy

Tizoc

So I plan on replaying the game on Easy (or Normal) and attempt to get this trophy, from reading an FAQ this is how much each Boss Bounty is worth:

Filthy Hands Floyd: Alive: $200 Dead: $100

Lootin' Duke: Alive: $600 Dead: $300

Boilz Booty: Alive: $650 Dead: $300

*Eugin Ius: $1000*

Jo' Momma: Alive: $800 Dead: $400

Meagly McGraw: Alive: $900 Dead: $300

Packrat Palooka: Alive: $800 Dead: $300

Xplosives McGee: Alive: $1100 Dead: $400

Lefty Lugnutz: Alive: $700 Dead: $200

Elboze Freely: Alive: $1000 Dead: $500

Fatty McBoom Boom: Alive: $1000 Dead: $500

Assuming you don't catch Palooka alive, you should get a total of $8,250 (I forgot how much you got for the bounty in the tutorial sorry).

From the Roadmap thread by Golem25, in case anyone's wondering how much the normal bounty enemies cost:

Outlaw Cutter; alive; $20, dead; $3

Outlaw Shooter; alive; $25, dead; $5

Outlaw Sniper; alive; $10, dead; $5

Outlaw Hunter; alive; $10, dead; $5

Outlaw Mortar; alive; $25, dead; $8

Outlaw Nailer; alive; $25, dead $8

Outlaw Semi Auto; alive; $30, dead; $10

Outlaw Bomber; alive; $30, dead; $8

Outlaw Flamer; alive; $30, dead; $10

Does anyone know if you get less moolah on Easy, or if the shop items cost less to purchase?

No, there isn't a difference on the money you get from Easy to Hard.

And for those interested, these are the bosses I've captured alive or killed on my Hard run for 20,000 Moolah:

• Filthy Hands Floyd - Alive
  • Lootin' Duke - Alive
  • Boilz Booty Alive
  • Euginius - Saved, obviously
  • Jo' Momma - Alive
  • Meagly McGraw - Killed
  • Packrat Palooka - Alive
  • Xplosives McGee - Killed
  • Lefty Lugnutz - Alive
  • Elboze Freely - Killed
  • Fatty McBoom Boom - Alive

Didn't spend money on any upgrades, and ended up having around 2,500 to spare. Used it to buy the stamina and regeneration upgrade from the Black Market.

As always, the usual Thudslug + Zappflies (fully charged) does the trick.

Edited by BreadSkin

Thanks for the info. Would you say the Quick recharge upgrade for the Thudslug (and Boombat) are worth getting to make it easier to quickly take down bosses on the lower difficulties?

Not really, since at the lower difficulties, bosses are easier enough that you can take out their stamina without the need for upgrades. On Hard though, that's a different story, which is why I just ended up killing some bosses :p.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think I'm gonna go ahead and buy upgrades and the larger bag for the rest of my hard playthrough, cause I'm about to hunt Fatty and I'm only at 16k, so even if I catch him alive I hardly doubt I'll have enough for 20k.

I made a few mistakes early on like buying a binocular and other stuff. I might as well make my life a bit easier and upgrade whatever I can to finish this playthrough now.

• 2 months later...
its telling me i need to go get a barge pass to go up river for the rest of the bounties and all i have is 16K so far do i go and do that or am i too late for this trophy

It's not too late. It's only too late when you initiate the cutscene to get on the barge. To make sure that doesn't happen, stay away from the docks until you have 20,000 moolah.

its telling me i need to go get a barge pass to go up river for the rest of the bounties and all i have is 16K so far do i go and do that or am i too late for this trophy

You're fine. Once you get the barge pass, there are another three bounties that you need to do before you can get on the boat.

• 1 month later...
I´m about to go see the doctor and i have 19.300 :/ .. The new york birds doesnt seem to drop anymore bags :think: i´ve tried to save and reload but it´s the same, they don´t drop any more bags ( i guess the guide is wrong then :p its not infinite)

your dead right its not infinite at all. I have 17 and a have thousand but the chicks stop dropping money now. did exactly what the guide says but it doesnt work. gutted man just means another play through I guess.

Just got the moolah trophy on my first playthrough on hard. Pretty fucking close - 20 103 moolah after the last mission. Pheoh.

You can easily get it if you start bagging the outlaws alive from the beginning as i didnt do. Captured all of the bosses except for 2 alive. You' ll still have to capture most of them alive but at least if you bag the outlaws alive you will be ensured with some room for error.

• 1 month later...

ok I am on my hard playthrough and I have captured all of the bosses apart from one, I have 2,5192 Moolah , I saved before and got the trophy "Mo Moolah" I haven't upgraded anything

should I used my Moolah now, I will buy a few things like "stamina regenerator" and "stamina booster"

but I wanted to know if I should buy "bolamites upgrade" "chippunks upgrade" "fuzzies upgrade" and "steel knuckles" will there any other other shops after this point

ok I am on my hard playthrough and I have captured all of the bosses apart from one, I have 2,5192 Moolah , I saved before and got the trophy "Mo Moolah" I haven't upgraded anything

should I used my Moolah now, I will buy a few things like "stamina regenerator" and "stamina booster"

but I wanted to know if I should buy "bolamites upgrade" "chippunks upgrade" "fuzzies upgrade" and "steel knuckles" will there any other other shops after this point

The barge is sort of a point of no return. There won't be any more shops afterwards, so make sure you buy whatever you want before you get on it. If you're going for 20,000 Moolah, then obviously make sure you still have this much left. I had enough money to buy two upgrades on my Moolah run, but it seems like it's different for everyone.

The ammo upgrades just increase the capacity, and the knuckles makes your melee attacks stronger. If you're doing a Mo Moolah run, then you probably don't need these.

The barge is sort of a point of no return. There won't be any more shops afterwards, so make sure you buy whatever you want before you get on it. If you're going for 20,000 Moolah, then obviously make sure you still have this much left. I had enough money to buy two upgrades on my Moolah run, but it seems like it's different for everyone.

The ammo upgrades just increase the capacity, and the knuckles makes your melee attacks stronger. If you're doing a Mo Moolah run, then you probably don't need these.

sorry I should of put 25,192 Moolah, that how much I have and I got the Moolah trophy but I reloaded my save before I got onto the boat, so should I just buy everything I can or is there like a differen ending if you have over 20,000?

and how good are the weapon upgrades? should I get them

"chippunks upgrade" call more then one enemy

"fuzzies upgrade" kills enemy quicker

"bolamites upgrade" tie multiple enemies

sorry I should of put 25,192 Moolah, that how much I have and I got the Moolah trophy but I reloaded my save before I got onto the boat, so should I just buy everything I can or is there like a differen ending if you have over 20,000?

and how good are the weapon upgrades? should I get them

"chippunks upgrade" call more then one enemy

"fuzzies upgrade" kills enemy quicker

"bolamites upgrade" tie multiple enemies

Ahh, in that case, just buy everything. There's only one ending which isn't influenced by what Moolah you have.

The Bolamites one is the best IMO just because it can really help you in a sticky situation, but since you have the money, you should just buy them all because you won't be able to spend anything when you get on the boat anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

The concept of an 'almost' infinite supply of Moolah is hilarious to me. How would you quantify that as a number. Is that like almost jumping an entire puddle, or almost catching the last bus home? Because that means you either got wet or you ended up walking!