Meat barrels location

This is the location of the barrels I found. Write here if you find more.

1) In the first town (Gizzard Gulch), there are three gates. At the beginning of the game one is not working. When you exit the jail after the cutscene where you turn in Blisterz Booty, go right to the gate with the sign "Head East to Buzzarton" and hanged on the door "Out of Order". If you go around the right side of the gate (facing it), you'll see a wall with a cubby. You'll find there the hidden barrel along with a normal one.

2) When you are going for Filthy Hands Floyd's bounty, you'll cross a broken bridge then you'll see two outlaws talking under a wrecking ball. If you switch to 1st view and look up (above the vehicle, not the ball), you'll see an open mine shaft. Inside that shaft is located a barrel, shoot it down with a charged zappfly.

3) In the second town (Buzzarton), start from the bounty store, facing it. To its right there is a ramp that goes up. Follow it and then, when you reach the top, turn right and you'll see some normal barrels and behind it the hidden one. Smash it!

4) While going to bounty Packrat Palooka. You'll reach a spot where you have to fight many outlaws. There are some strange "scaffords" with green panels on the left side as you proceed. Inside one of this there is an hidden barrel. You have to shoot it from outside, as you cannot get in. You'll easily find it by switching in 1st view and looking on the bottom (ground level).

5) In the last town (New Yolk City), when you enter it the first time, keep going ahead until you get in an area where you see an elevator (also marked with a sign). Go left and find a dumpster with some wooden barrels on the top of it. Smash those barrels and jump on the dumpster. Switch to 1st view and check the wall of the house next to it. You should spot some kind of an "open place". If you double jump facing the wall you'll see an hidden barrel. Shoot it down.

6) On the way to bounty Fatty McBoom Boom, take the chair lift up. Go to the second floor of the building and jump to the top of the metal drums at the top of the ramp. Directly opposite is a ledge with a barrel at the back left side. Shoot it.

7) Located in the Wovlak facility. After fighting a few enemies you'll come to a blockade of green crates that you must jump over (The area with the crane in the middle and several enemies). As soon as you jump over, turn to your right. The barrel is located in the corner, slightly behind one of the green crates.

8) In the Wolvark Facility, during the normal gameplay you have to walk up a "spiral ramp". When you reach the end, there's a switch that open the door. Don't go there yet, instead climb the rope next to it all the way up (there are some garbage bags). Jump on the platform near and you'll find the barrel directly in front of you, next to the desk.

9) When you enter the dam, you'll pass a "hallway" with enemies at the edges on the top of a platforms. After that, there is an area where you must stop your boat to open a gate to carry on. After you've done that, get your boat again and go slow. Before the ending (the "elevator") of this hallway, if you check to the left you'll see an "open spot" (kinda like a big cubby), if you check in first person you'll find an hidden barrel. Don't go too far or else you'll close the gate losing the possibility to smash it.

10) The final barrel is after the facility is set to blow. After the first section, you'll come to an area where you jump some boxes and continue up a spiral ramp to Sekto's office. Turn right as soon as you enter and the barrel is there.

*SIDE NOTE* This trophy is glitched. I did not find all the barrels in one playthrough, but across 2. So either the number carries over, or it's glitched. I received the trophy after finding the 2nd barrel in the Wovlak Facility on my 2nd Playthrough. Hope this helps!

Thanks to all contributor! Now I can finally get the platinum and start writing the guide.

Edited by LoStraniero91

Not recomeend on hard doing the 20,000! You need the power-ups or else it will be close to impossible to bounty boss, even dead.

I manage to capture all boss alive on hard. Elboze Freely was ABSOLUTELY the hardest. I had to come up with a completely different way to defeat it!

Oh, one of my friend told me the location of the 6th barrel.

Ive just found another one in Lost Legs

after you begin the level where you need to activate 2 switches to open the door to the Dam to get inside with the boat, then after you have made your way to the top and activate the switch to open the door, after you got onto your boat to continue, look at your left side the sec you passed the door.

5) In the last town (New Yolk City), when you enter it the first time, keep going ahead until you get in an area where you see an elevator (also marked with a sign). Go left and find a dumpster with some wooden barrels on the top of it. Smash those barrels and jump on the dumpster. Switch to 1st view and check the wall of the house next to it. You should spot some kind of an "open place". If you double jump facing the wall you'll see an hidden barrel. Shoot it down.

Thanks for that one, it was pretty well hidden, would never of thought to look there. Its a pity the guy who has all ten wouldn't share the locations of them all. Hopefully with the game being released in America today a lot more people will be playing it and we should have all the locations found soon.

Found one in the Volvark Facility after you can get the go with the flow trophy. You have a few battles after that and then you must jump over some green boxes to go on (they're blocking the way) . Then you'll reach a huge room with a higher barrier of green boxes that u must jump to get into this room. And right behind this jumpable wall of boxes you'll find the meatbarrel on the right side of it (easy to miss) :) Btw. the room I mean is the one with just one crane that you can activate to smash enemies ;) Oh, I forgot to mention that u can shoot it on top of the barrier of boxes (that's what I did).

Edited by Samael-SH0-to-5
additions

There is another one near the end of the game in the area you have a time limit in. Just before you run on the long curved walkway to Sekto's office, if you turn around its to the right of the doorway you came through.

Found this one myself, just finished the game and need the barrels and jumping over bridge for plat.. I have to say Sekto was easiest boss on hole game.

I also asked one other guy who has plat, no reply yet.. :/

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophygen/a/psyoshi3.png?g=1&t=Sun%20Dec%2025%202011%2013:02:31%20GMT+1030%20(Cen.%20Australia%20Daylight%20Time)

I got the platinum 2 days ago, but I only found 8 barrels and the trophy popped up. so this

trophy is glitched. I have know idea where the other 2 barrels are

Edited by psyoshi3

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophygen/a/psyoshi3.png?g=1&t=Sun%20Dec%2025%202011%2013:02:31%20GMT+1030%20(Cen.%20Australia%20Daylight%20Time)

I got the platinum 2 days ago, but I only found 8 barrels and the trophy popped up. so this

trophy is glitched. I have know idea where the other 2 barrels are

What were the ones you found? same list as first post?

What were the ones you found? same list as first post?

yeah I found the same barrels that were listed hear sorry I can't help but I don't know where they are.

Edited by psyoshi3

yey Ive got the platinum now:dance:

shall i tell you where the other barrels are? no way!.......... Just kidding lol:D i will

theres acturly 2 in Wolvark Facility 1 where you have to jump over the green green boxes to continue through the level and , if you either stand on them and look down or look behind you after you jumped down from them youll see it next to you, then after theres other one where you climb the rope to the top in the end.

theres 1 in last mission in new york where after you take the cable car that takes you to the top, youll find small boxes you can jump on and allows you to keep jumping up, when standing on top, look up in the ceeling, youll see it in the dark.

the last one is where you have to get to sekto before the time runs out. when you get to the part where after you got past the security guards then endup where you have to jump over the boxes, look left before you run.

hope this helped alot and Enjoy your platinum(P) everyone!

PSN ID: CressOfLight

Alright, I have obtained the platinum trophy. Just to collaborate all locations, here they are in order.

1. When you arrive in the very first town it's located behind a wooden fence to the right of the Gate to the second town. (Buzz-whatever)

2. When going to bounty Filthy Hands Floyd, behind the wrecking ball crane with the two enemies in front of it. Hidden in an alcove at the top behind some planks. Shoot it.

3. When you arrive in the second town, take the ramp to the right of the bounty store. Hidden behind a few normal barrels.

4. On the way to bounty Pakrat Palooka. After you open the gate and deal with the first two explosive enemies continuing following the path and cross under the bridge and deal with a few more enemies. The barrel is hidden behind the green panels of the building-like structure. You can see it from the corner. Shoot it.

5. When you arrive in the 3rd town (New Yolk City), follow the path all the way to the top near the elevator. Head the opposite direction from the elevator and to the left of the large barrel-building thing. There is a dumpster with some boxes on it. Destroy the boxes, climb on the dumpster and jump, look through the gap in the wooden wall and you'll see it at the back. Time your jump and shoot it.

6. On the way to bounty Fatty McBoom Boom, take the chair lift up. Go to the second floor of the building and jump to the top of the metal drums at the top of the ramp. Directly opposite is a ledge with a barrel at the back left side. Shoot it.

7. Located in the Wovlak facility. After fighting a few enemies you'll come to a blockade of green crates that you must jump over (The area with the crane in the middle and several enemies). As soon as you jump over, turn to your right. The barrel is located in the corner, slightly behind one of the green crates.

8. Also located in the Wovlak facility almost directly after this barrel. After leaving the previous room, you'll enter a room with a spiral ramp and a large crate with a rope in the middle. Jump on the rope and climb all the way to the top. Turn to the ledge and the barrel is out in the open.

9. After you enter the dam with the boat, you'll follow a narrow passageway type thing. There are enemies on the side and after there is an area that you must leave the boat to open a gate to continue. Return to the boat and continue SLOWLY. If you enter through the doorway you will miss it! It's to the left in alcove just before going through the newly opened doors.

10. The final barrel is after the facility is set to blow. After the first section, you'll come to an area where you jump some boxes and continue up a spiral ramp to Sekto's office. Turn right as soon as you enter and the barrel is there.

*SIDE NOTE* This trophy is glitched. I did not find all the barrels in one playthrough, but across 2. So either the number carries over, or it's glitched. I received the trophy after finding the 2nd barrel in the Wovlak Facility on my 2nd Playthrough. Hope this helps!

Let me know if you guys need any help with anything else. =)

@TASSIEHITMAN Thanks for the list! Btw, I don't think it's glitched. I just think that you have to destroy every barrel 1x, regardless in which playthrough.

Maybe. But the trophy unlocked before I had ever destroyed the 9th barrel at all. Not sure what the deal is with it, but regardless, at least it works and doesn't not award badges. Enjoy. :)

The trophy IS glitched. If I count all my playthrough I would have smashed a total of "9 unique barrels". I missed the one in the spiral section when getting inside Sekto's office. The last I smashed for my trophy to pop was in the Wolvark Facility, hidden on those green boxes you have to jump over (near the crane).

Edited by LoStraniero91