Mistakingly regrew a shrub, but loaded an earlier save after.

• 6 months later...

For those that are still playing the game, and accidentally regrow I shroom, then I would like to provide the following information.

I accidentally regrew 2 shrooms during my Angelic play through, but I immediately loaded one of my own saves. I did not load an auto-save, nor did I restart the level. At the end of the game, the trophy did not pop. However, I followed the instructions that have been provided, (delete the game, the config data, download the game again, dont install the patch, and load save near the end) and the trophy popped. Therefore, it is still possible for the trophy to pop as long as you take the correct steps.

• 5 months later...

I turned off the whole system and restarted from where ever It's about to reload.... which I think is a quick save in No mud's land. I'll keep the hard save from the beginning handy in case it still doesn't pop. This'll be a good time to experiment. more than half past the mid point of the game on an angelic run

Angelic Gabbit and Hopping Mad popped but not I regrow nothing. Now applying the delete & reinstall to go patchless

EDIT: Nope, still no dice. A new theory though. I was playing without the patch, then patched it mid way (Started in Oct 2013, shelved it before the patch came out in Feb 2014, picked it back up this month) and then I reverted back to pre-patch. In my case it was probably already glitched from the initial 4-5 levels I did in 2013. Going to just beast through a speed run and hope for the best with a fresh start running the 1.01 patch.

And since my Angelic run is out of the way I can afford to play a little more fast and loose.

Edited by IAmFlownominal