Munch's Oddysee [Vita Version] Trophy Info Thread

It is really disappointed that this game still has loads of glitches, even the vita version was released years after PS3 version, improvements are hardly found...Apart from/Even through with the glitches, this game is still awesome!

As mentioned above, glitches including trophies not pop and causing Vita system frozen at certain circumstances. Here I would like to share some info to help you guys who are chasing the platinum trophy of this game.

First off, I would recommend you read through the stuck trophy guide and roadmap, knowing that this game does need two full playthrough to get platinum. Here I will share my game experience first.

I had the game with Patch 1.01 (short after my first playtrough Patch 1.02 was released, I did not install it, will discuss later). I followed the trophy guide, started with the Angelic Quarma path. During my first playthrough, unfortunately I experienced the following trophies were not unlocked when I was confident that I had meet the conditions:

1.Slig Slaughter(Kill 300 Sligs.)

2.Slig Subterfuge(Possess 200 Sligs.)

3.Vykker Evisceration(Kill 35 Vykkers.)

4.Spooce-tacular(Collect 1250 (un-regenerated) SpooceShrubs.)

5.Spoocaholic(Collect 2500 (un-regenerated) SpooceShrubs.)

The reason of the trophies were not unlocked are still unknown! In my first playthrough I have 100% Quarma. I did not receive the option to play again using the same save file and had to start a new game for my Bad Quarma playthrough.

You will know it when you finish the last cut-scene, if you are 100%, you will not receive the option to play again using the same save file. Otherwise, you will be told you did not save all the Fuzzle, etc and be given an option to start allover again from Fuzzle Testing (3rd) level of the game where the Quarma starts counting.

Thought about my first playtrough:

[Save often!!] Glitches like frozen screen will drive you crazy at times!

When you encounter frozen screen of your vita, just hold power button for 30ish seconds. Do not release it when you see the screen goes dark, it has not powered off yet. You need to hold longer and then power it on as normal, then choose restart the system from the options menu. Frozen Screen will most likely occur when you use Munch to have a Zap drink as well as other drinks. It happened to me once when I hit start button and touch Save game option. The reason is unknown and patch 1.02 was released to improve stability and I personally did not see the effect. I experienced about 10-20 times of frozen screen during my entire game play, timed around 18 hours. So, save often!

{Updated}1. I would not recommend you to go for 100% Quarma on your first playthrough. If you are no more than 95% which leads your to Angelic Quarma, then you can choose to play again, you are able to stack the kill/Possess XXX enemies type trophies! Theoretically, by not getting >95% Quarma, you can stack those certain trophy conditions in as many playthrough as you like. Typically, two or two and very partial playthrough are needed as the same procedure mentioned in the trophy guide. You can get an imperfect Quarma by killing one or two Scrubs (slaves) or Fuzzles.

In order to shorten the time required for Platinum, would be possible to play the game as this order as well:

1.Evil

2.Angelic

3.The loading dock clean up

Or,

1. Good Quarma (<95%, but achieve Angelic trophy as well),

2. Evil

3. Loading Dock Level clean up

If go for this order, during the last level of your Angelic run, make a separate save before saving any eggs or slaves. Then save them all to achieve the Angelic trophy then load it, kill all slaves and destroy every eggs, then you should have Good Quarma, then you can 'have another go' for your Evil run.

2. Farm for enemies/destroying egg crates using (kill and restart level) method mentioned in trophy guide will not work on Vita version, at least no working for me. Developers definitely want to put more challenges to the game. You have to get enough kills or possessions in the same save file!

3. During this play, I was chasing for [i Regrow Nothing(Do not regrow SpooceShrubs)] and [Hopping Mad(No wheelchair used)] Trophy. I mistakenly regrown SpooceShrubs a couple of times. My solution is closing the game immediately, then load the save file and process normally. In the end, I got the I Regrow Nothing trophy. (I have Patch 1.01 at that time)

4. Have a separate save in the loading dock level, you will need this save file to unlock following trophies:

a.Intern Imitation(Possess 10 Interns.)

b.Eggs Termination(Destroy 75 Labor Egg Crates.)

c.Vykker Evisceration(Kill 35 Vykkers.)

d.Vykker Masquerade(Possess 30 Vykkers.)

Edited by crisding89

After my first play, I was at 100% Quarma and I had to start allover again using a separate save file, which means all my kill counts were cleared! OKay, that is fine, the trophies were glitched for my first play anyway, not sure would the glitch affect the save file or not. I'd better start a new save file and smash it again for my Bad Quarma path.

During my second playthrough, I decided to delete the patches and use the original released version to play (At that moment, Patch 1.02 was released and I did not install it). I collected as many SpooceShurbs and killed as many enemies and Slaves/Fuzzles/Egg Crates as possible. (Also used possessions as many times as possible) Ended up at lowest Quarma and luckily the following glitched trophies, which were not unlocked in my first play, were unlocked in this playthrough:

1.Slig Slaughter(Kill 300 Sligs.)

2.Slig Subterfuge(Possess 200 Sligs.)

3.Spooce-tacular(Collect 1250 (un-regenerated) SpooceShrubs.)

4.Spoocaholic(Collect 2500 (un-regenerated) SpooceShrubs.)

After this play, I still had to get Vykker/Interns Kill/Possession related trophies!

I through my old save files for my good Quarma play was glitched and I chose to continue playing after I finished my Bad Quarma play. It started from the 3rd level and the play time of the Bad Quarma path were included. That was way I thought the Kill/Possession trophies are stack in the same save file rather than a single playthrough. At that moment I thought I had to play another Good Quarma path until the very end (In order to get Egg Crates and Vykkers related trophies).

However during my 3rd playthrough, I unlocked the [intern Annihilation(Kill 80 Interns.)] trophy in the Snoozie Lab (6th level) where you can kill 20ish Interns. That was just as expected! (In my first play through I killed about 70 Interns). It proved that kill count did stack! And the "kill and restart level" farm method did not work as I replayed this level many times and killed over 100 Interns and the trophy was not unlock in my first playthrough.

After I unlocked the Intern Annihilation trophy, somehow I decided to load my old save file of the loading dock level from my 1st good Quarma play. I think the major reason was I just wanted to give it a last try before I had to play it allover again. Maybe another reason was I had no patches installed this time and things might be different. :)

And as expected, with some new understandings I finally unlocked following trophies:

1.Intern Imitation(Possess 10 Interns.)

2.Eggs Termination(Destroy 75 Labor Egg Crates.)

4.Vykker Masquerade(Possess 30 Vykkers.)

The method will be discussed in next post. Before that I would like to mention another trophy:

Mineswimmer (Escape through the Fluoride Tanks without touching a single mine.)

for this trophy as the save and load method will not work, the only thing I would recommend is that save your game at the end of the Hydroponic Vats level just before you enter the portal towards Fluoride Tanks. In this case, when you hit any mine, just reload and play again just to ensure that when you try for this trophy the system consider it is your first time to enter this level. Please refer to trophy guide for strategy.

Edited by crisding89

OK Finally, the last a few trophies really require more understanding of how the kills are counted.....It is still a mystery for me.....

The only thing I can confirm is Kills stack if you using the same save file for multiple playthrough. But I am not sure about if the possessions do so as well.

However, if you follow my method you will get those trophies without problem:

1.Eggs Termination(Destroy 75 Labor Egg Crates.)

2.Intern Imitation(Possess 10 Interns.)

Theoretically, if you are lucky and skillful, you can get all these 4 trophies in one go. But I would not recommend so, as it will increase the difficulty quite a bit!

Save your game often is recommended to less the frustration of dying or frozen screen glitches. And when I mention possess/possessions in this post, I mean possess then un-possess, do not use possessed enemies to kill other enemies which might be the ones you need to possess later

This procedure starts from the Loading Dock level of your Good Quarma Playthrough, where you start with 2 slaves and a rescue portal, giving you 4 SpooceShurbs at the beginning. You have to use it wisely....

1.Eggs Termination(Destroy 75 Labor Egg Crates.)

This trophy need you take out all the Egg Crates in game in the same playthrough. It does not stack and cannot be farmed in Vita version. Simply

procedure until the very end of Vykker's Suite level and destroy the last Egg Crate, the trophy will pop.

2.Intern Imitation(Possess 10 Interns.)

I have to say this one is bit difficult. When you start with only 4 SpooceShurbs and have no source to regrow in this level. And you have to do all 10 possessions in this level!

The strategy is do not use any SpooceShurbs to possess Interns patrol around the Egg Crates, you should not use any SpooceShurbs until you use Munch to clear the central valve control room with several Guards(Not sure if they are Interns or others), 4 Vykkers and 6 Fuzzles inside. Clear the room and have Munch open the side gate for Abe, and have Abe reach the room across a lower level room 8 Interns and 4 Vykkers. When you have Abe and Munch in the valve control room, do not work on the control handles yet! This will kill all the enemies in lower level and personally I do not think these kills will count towards the trophies!

Now it's the tricky part. Use Munch to rescue 6 Fuzzles and lead them to Rescue Portal and do not free them yet! Have Abe drink Bounce, and find two slaves nearby and lead them to the Rescue Portal as well. Now use Abe to open the Bird Gate by pressing Square Button, and all Fuzzles and Slaves will be sent away and all the SpooceShurbs go to Abe, and that is exactly what we need!

Now Abe should have 4(Start)+4(Slaves)+12(Fuzzles)=20 SpooceShurbs in total. Make sure use it wisely to possess 10 Interns, that's 2 for each Intern, not bad at all. (Actually for most of the Interns, I use only one SpooceShurb to possess, which makes a possibility to combine this trophy and kill/possess Vykkers trophy together. But it is still very difficult, I would not recommend so.) Now have Munch open the Side Gate and use Abe stand just on the edge of the ladder of the room where he came from using invisible and bounce drinks. Possess all 8 Interns in this room, assume you use 2 for each, and you should still have 4 SpooceShurbs. Make your way back to the area where you need to rescue all the Egg Crates and has 4 Interns patrolling around, stand up high on the platform and possess 2 Internes using 2 SpooceShurbs each. The trophy will pop after you possess your 10th Interns.:applause:

Important Info: Do not let Scrubs to Work on the Valve Control Handles, just send them away directly and get the SpooceShurbs. After you finish all the possessions you need, if you need to proceed the level, have Abe and Munch stand in front of each handle, use Square button to operate the handle, while one of them is doing so, quickly switch to the other one by pressing Triangle Button and hit Square Button to operate the other handle. This will work and this is the only way you can take advantages from sending slaves to received SpooceShurbs while keep the enemies in lower computer room alive.

I put them together as there is only one possibility to get them all in one go.(If you want make it in the single playthrough)

Note that there are 35 Vykkers in total. In the Loading Dock there are 8 Vykkers in total (4 inside Valve Control Room, 4 in the Lower Lever Computer Room); 3 Vykkers in the very end of the Labor Egg Storage level. 24 Vykkers in the Vykkers Suites(14 in the slave rooms at the beginning, 10 in a cage/dinning cage near the end of level).

Note that you need to regrow SpooceShurbs in order to possess 30 Vykkers in one go, so make sure you have got [i Regrow Nothing] trophy before your attempts.

Make sure you kill them all by Abe's Possession or Munch's Zap or Fuzzles, not using the valve to increase the water level to kill the Vykkers in the Lower Computer Room in the Loading Dock Level. Because I did this in my first playthrough and I did not unlock Vykker Evisceration Trophy even I make sure all the Vykkers are Retired on the Billboard.

Start with the Loading Dock Level of your Good Quarma Play, do not use SpooceShurbs to possess anything other than Vykkers! First have Munch make your way towards Valve Control Room, this time you will spend a lot of time or retries to make following situation happens: Kill all the other type of enemies in the room, and kill 2 of Vykkers out of 4, leave 2 Vykkers for Abe to possess!

It is extremely time consuming with poor ability of Munch! But make sure you make this happen otherwise you need another playthrough in the same save file.

Then use Munch open the Side Gate to allow Able to access to the Valve Control Room. Have Abe stand outside the wall, possess 2 Vykkers using the 2 SpooceShurbs for each, you have 4 SpooceShurbs given at the beginning.

[Vykkers Kill: 4 ; Possession: 2]

After that, same as before use Abe to open the Bird Gate and receive 16 SpooceShurbs. Make your way to computer room and stand up high and drop possession orbs down to ground to possess all 4 Vykkers inside! Feel free to use 2-4 SpooceShurb for each Vykker, you do not have to possess any Interns. After all Vykkers are possessed and killed, just finish the level and process to next level.

(If you think you're really pro or like challenges, you can try to make your own arrangement to possess 10 Interns and 6 Vykkers using 20 SpooceShurbs in total for this level. Say you need 4 for the 2 Vykkers in Valve Control Room, then it's 16 SpooceShurbs for 10 Interns+4 Vykkers. It is still possible but is it worthy trying? Dunno. )

[Vykkers Kill: 8 ; Possession: 6]

Simply play the Labor Egg Storage level, there are only 3 Vykkers to kill near the end, and they cannot be possessed.

[Vykkers Kill: 11 ; Possession: 6 ]

Last level, quite easy actually. Regrow SpooceShurbs until you have enough to possess all 14 Vykkers in the first area, and have all the slaves to open the gate. After the gate is open, collect/regrow SpooceShurbs until 30-40. Process to the Cage where has 10 Vykkers inside. Have the warriors open the door and let all the warriors follow you and leave them far enough from the cage just to make sure they will not affect your possession. Do your thing now, possess all 10 Vykkers inside and go for your lovely 2 trophies.

[Vykkers Kill: 35 ; Possession: 30 ]

Note: these 2 trophies popped at the same time just before I possess last 2 Vykkers, so maybe the requirements are lowered a bit. (Need Confirmation)

Extra Note:I have experienced Vykker Evisceration(Kill 35 Vykkers.) not unlocked during my first playthrough, so I doubt if the kill by open the water valve in the loading dock count towards this or not. (Need Confirmation)

Edited by crisding89

Ha, I wondered why the Restart Level option wasn't working on Snoozie Lab. I asked Just Add Water on Twitter if they patched the trophies that stopped Restart Level farming from working and they confirmed that they did! This explains why the 1.01 patch for PS3 stopped those trophies from working when following my guide! :eek:

So the trophies aren't glitched, JAW just changed how they can be earned. :eek:

Thanks for this guide anyway. I'm slowly going through the Vita version and will be updating my guide when I've got the platinum. I'll mention your name for the methods here that I've used, such as the Intern possessions. :D

Ha, I wondered why the Restart Level option wasn't working on Snoozie Lab. I asked Just Add Water on Twitter if they patched the trophies that stopped Restart Level farming from working and they confirmed that they did! This explains why the 1.01 patch for PS3 stopped those trophies from working when following my guide! :eek:

So the trophies aren't glitched, JAW just changed how they can be earned. :eek:

Thanks for this guide anyway. I'm slowly going through the Vita version and will be updating my guide when I've got the platinum. I'll mention your name for the methods here that I've used, such as the Intern possessions. :D

Yeah, no problem mate.

This is a great game, it's really fun and challenging when you can't really farm the kills/possessions, and when you have to do it in one playthrough. You just need to figure out how to get it with all the possibilities.

As in my tips for the Loading Dock level, I have to confess that my method is kinda unusual(send slaves for SpooceShurbs first and later use Abe and Munch to process the switches), so I also wondering if there's another way to process....just let me know if you find anything new cause i am really interested.

Cheers, buddy.:applause:

Edited by crisding89

Jesus, I Regrow Nothing didn't pop for me. Maybe because I had more than one save? Maybe because I had the latest patch installed? I've backed up my saves, deleted the game and now re-installing.

It's the god damn PS3 problem all over again. :facepalm:

1. I would not recommend you to go for 100% Quarma on your first playthrough. If you are not 100%, then you can choose to play again, you are able to stack the kill/Possess XXX enemies type trophies! Theoretically, by not getting 100% Quarma, you can stack those certain trophy conditions in as many playthrough as you like. Typically, two or two and very partial playthrough are needed as the same procedure mentioned in the trophy guide. You can get an imperfect Quarma by killing one or two Scrubs (slaves) or Fuzzles.

What do you mean here about choosing to play again? You need to have Angelic Quarma to get the 95% Quarma trophy. If you get that, the game doesn't let you start on the same save at Fuzzle Testing, it just takes you back to the main menu.

You will just have to play the game from the beginning, get Evil Quarma, then start a third playthrough from Fuzzle Testing to hopefully stack the kills and possessions. :/

This game is such a mess trying to go for the platinum and really takes away from the game experience.

Edited by AshtimusPrime

Jesus, I Regrow Nothing didn't pop for me. Maybe because I had more than one save? Maybe because I had the latest patch installed? I've backed up my saves, deleted the game and now re-installing.

It's the god damn PS3 problem all over again. :facepalm:

What do you mean here about choosing to play again? You need to have Angelic Quarma to get the 95% Quarma trophy. If you get that, the game doesn't let you start on the same save at Fuzzle Testing, it just takes you back to the main menu.

You will just have to play the game from the beginning, get Evil Quarma, then start a third playthrough from Fuzzle Testing to hopefully stack the kills and possessions. :/

This game is such a mess trying to go for the platinum and really takes away from the game experience.

I obtained I Regrow Nothing with the Patch 1.01 on, so I would assume that they have already fix the issues regarding this trophy for Vita version (with or without any patches). Not sure why you did not get it though, but I know that's definitely a pain cause you have to play it all over again without regrow anything.

This game still has some random glitches on certain trophies. As I said, I did not get 2500 SpooceShurbs trophy/ Some of the kills/possessions related trophies when I thought I should.

As for the quoted phrase, in my first playthrough, I get 310/310 Quarma, then I was brought to main menu. But in my Evil Quarma Play, I got an option to continue another playthrough within this save file. So I doubted what if I have, lets say, 305/310 Quarma, which is also >95% but not perfect Quarma. Would the game also give you the option that 'you did not save them all, play again' ? Sorry I was not able to confirm that, if you can confirm when you pass 95% Quarma you will not be able to use the same save file, I will amend my post accordingly.

Thanks mate!

:applause:

Yeah I got the trophy for 95% but the game just took me to the main menu. So yeah it's basically one playthrough for Angelic, one for Evil, then start a third from Fuzzle Testing for kills and possessions.

Having to do another good playthrough again for I Regrow Nothing is a right pain. I did seven playthroughs on PS3 before a workaround was found. *sigh*

Luckily I'm an Oddworld fanboy and have had no issues with Stranger or New n Tasty otherwise I would be mega-raging.

Yeah I got the trophy for 95% but the game just took me to the main menu. So yeah it's basically one playthrough for Angelic, one for Evil, then start a third from Fuzzle Testing for kills and possessions.

Having to do another good playthrough again for I Regrow Nothing is a right pain. I did seven playthroughs on PS3 before a workaround was found. *sigh*

Luckily I'm an Oddworld fanboy and have had no issues with Stranger or New n Tasty otherwise I would be mega-raging.

So when you got Good Quarma trophy which brought you back to main menu, and you couldn't use the same save file. I was thinking would it possible to do the Evil Quarma first in order to reduce the playthroughs needed.

I am aware of that the I Regrow Nothing not popped for another player. He had the Patch 1.02. The cause is still unknown, maybe there are still some random glitches causing this.

I am also a big fan of OddWorld series. Those games are so special and addictive. Really love them.

Good luck to your progress. Waiting for your updates.

:applause:

Thanks for the help in regards to the possession/kill trophies. I've managed to get all of them, except for 'Slig Subterfuge' which I should get on my following play-through (I got the Good Karma ending and chose to continue).

I have yet to unlock 'I Regrow Nothing' after two attempts. One was a 1.01 patch game and the second game was half 1.01 and half 1.02 patch game. I hope it's not the same glitch from the PS3 version as it took twelve tries before I got it.

Edited by Oddking

Thanks for the help in regards to the possession/kill trophies. I've managed to get all of them, except for 'Slig Subterfuge' which I should get on my following play-through (I got the Good Karma ending and chose to continue).

I have yet to unlock 'I Regrow Nothing' after two attempts. One was a 1.01 patch game and the second game was half 1.01 and half 1.02 patch game. I hope it's not the same glitch from the PS3 version as it took twelve tries before I got it.

Hi mate, glad that guide helps.

There's another player has reported that:

"quick update... i finished the game on patch 1.02 without usin the quick features... i didnt get anythin so i deleted the game then reinstalled the 1.01 version, reloaded my 1.02 progress as guides have suggested then finished the game and still i didnt get it so now all i can really do is replay the entire game on version 1.01 without usin the quick features to see if that does anythin... if not i guess i wont be fully finishin the game as i' e tried everythin else lol... "

At first, I thought maybe the Quick Save/Load feature caused this problem. But now seems that I was wrong, so I have no idea how to guarantee this trophy.....Shouldn't be pure luck based, otherwise one does need loads of retry if he has a bad luck.....:eek:

Would better confirm with developers I guess...

BTW, by the time you said you got the Good Karma ending and continued game.

Does it mean, "You have got 95%+ Karma but not 100%, you received the Gold Trophy. And the game still offered you an option to continue as the same save file, restarting from The Fuzzle Testing level. And if you check the total play time for the save file, it is accumulative."?

Need to confirm this, cheers.:applause:

My first playthrough was half 1.01 and half 1.02 and I didn't get I Regrow Nothing. I'm doing another playthrough on 1.01 only so we'll see.

12 tries though? I thought I had it bad when I did seven. :/

Feel so lucky that I was able to complete the game with 2 and a very partial playthroughs. ;):rolleyes:

BTW, by the time you said you got the Good Karma ending and continued game.

Does it mean, "You have got 95%+ Karma but not 100%, you received the Gold Trophy. And the game still offered you an option to continue as the same save file, restarting from The Fuzzle Testing level. And if you check the total play time for the save file, it is accumulative."?

Need to confirm this, cheers.:applause:

On my last game I killed loads of Sligs and got the Good Quarma ending (Angelic Quarma is the only Quarma ending that doesn't give you the option to try again from Fuzzle Testing). It shouldn't take too long to get the trophy if the kills/possessions carry over.

My first playthrough was half 1.01 and half 1.02 and I didn't get I Regrow Nothing. I'm doing another playthrough on 1.01 only so we'll see.

12 tries though? I thought I had it bad when I did seven. :/

They took ages releasing the patch so I went through the game in all sorts of different ways to try and get the Plat. I'm so burnt out on this game.

I wouldn't have minded so much if everything would unlock as it should do.

And even when it was patched, I had to use the help on this site with the patched save switching.

I can now confirm that kills/possessions carry over to continued games. I just got the 'Slig Subterfuge' trophy at Fuel Fields on my continued game.

Update: I finished that game with Angelic Quarma and the 'I Regrow Nothing' trophy still hasn't popped. Deleted the game and re-downloaded. I will let you know when I finish a new run if it unlocks

Edited by Oddking

I can now confirm that kills/possessions carry over to continued games. I just got the 'Slig Subterfuge' trophy at Fuel Fields on my continued game.

Was that after doing Angelic Quarma and then starting a new save? Or was it after starting from Fuzzle Testing after the game tells you to 'have another go'?

Was that after doing Angelic Quarma and then starting a new save? Or was it after starting from Fuzzle Testing after the game tells you to 'have another go'?

It was a Good Quarma run and I chose the 'Have Another Go' option at the end of the game.

Thanks for the reply. Looks like 2.5 playthroughs are definitely needed then with these changes.

1. Angelic

2. Evil

3. 'Have another go' to mop up

would be possible to do as:

1.Evil

2.Angelic

Or,

If go for your order, during the last level of your Angelic run, make a separate save before saving any eggs or slaves. Then save them all to achieve the Angelic trophy then load it, kill all slaves and destroy every eggs, then you should have Goo Quarma, then you can 'have another go' for your Evil run.

These can potentially shorten the time required. As long as the glitch of 'I regrow nothing' doesn't appear.

would be possible to do as:

1.Evil

2.Angelic

Or,

If go for your order, during the last level of your Angelic run, make a separate save before saving any eggs or slaves. Then save them all to achieve the Angelic trophy then load it, kill all slaves and destroy every eggs, then you should have Goo Quarma, then you can 'have another go' for your Evil run.

These can potentially shorten the time required. As long as the glitch of 'I regrow nothing' doesn't appear.

Oh yeah, of course there's the Eggs Termination trophy too. So an extra step for that, although it's only really small.

I'm thinking then:

1. Angelic (separate save for Eggs Termination)

2. Reload save and complete

3. Evil

4. Mop up (which hopefully shouldn't be needed)

Oh yeah, of course there's the Eggs Termination trophy too. So an extra step for that, although it's only really small.

I'm thinking then:

1. Angelic (separate save for Eggs Termination)

2. Reload save and complete

3. Evil

4. Mop up (which hopefully shouldn't be needed)

Potentially, the save file can also be made in the last level in your Angelic Run which is Vykkers Suite (doesn't appear in Evil Run), rather than loading dock, which is a pain for players. In this case, you can save all the eggs in previous 2 level which have eggs within, only make another save here.

After that, process as normal you wanna save all slaves/eggs, finally get Angelic Gabbit trophy.

Load the save, kill all the slaves/destroy eggs within this level. (these will be many slaves and eggs in last level. But if you kill them all, would it drop your Quarma under 95% and allow you have another go? Personally I believe so, not quite confident about this though.) If the game offer you another go, you can process with your evil run, then the difficulty of Intern Imitation, Vykker Evisceration and Vykker Masquerade will be reduced a lot as the kills/possessions are accumulative.

The reason for that is quite obvious, during your evil run you wanna try to kill/destroy every native/slave/eggs. So I think it's better put the attempts for Egg Termination trophy in this step. And by doing this, you can save some time furthermore.

Cheers:applause:

• 3 weeks later...

I've contacted JAW and Oddworld Inhabitants via email and Twitter about the problems with 'I Regrow Nothing' and so far I've heard nothing back. The trophy *is* unlocking for some people and not a lot of people bought Munch Vita, so I guess I'm a lone voice in this, unlike the amount of people pissed at the the PS3 version.

I've so far completed the game six times on the Vita, using different save methods and Quarmas.

I get the feeling it's going to be one of those 'keep going until it unlocks' scenarios.