Patch Update (Finally)

Complete load of BS.. They should have issued the critical fixes 9 months ago without waiting to release something most of us do not care about. DO I LOOK LIKE I GIVE A SHIT ABOUT A GAME IN ITALIAN! Release the fixes, work on the I18n, release your mega update afterward, everyone's happy in the end. What's too complicated about this exactly? It's not a flippin FQA process that would prevent this from happening, just bad management and bad decision making.

I have no intention of ever supporting that company in any further form or shape...

And I bet they're still pretty much bullshiting people. I'tll be a miracle if this patch comes out before Christmas.

I don't disagree with you one bit -- I feel the whole timing of this patch was beyond unprofessional, and for people like me who paid for it I think deserve to state how classless they've been.

But as I've mentioned in other threads, "I Regrow Nothing" was only one of the issues I had. Cannot recall a more recent title that gave my PS3 more issues then this lazy port.

But I will forgive if indeed this patch solves everything and doesn't freeze my PS3 once -- only because it's not like this title is the only game on my playlist.

Well that rant felt good, specially since I just got that damn trophy now. :whistle:

After my 4th or 5th playthrough I don't know and it's not like I did anything special either. Glad I'm not going to follow any of JAW's updates anymore, it'll be better for my mood. ;)

The platinum got super rare as well because all of the glitches. It's about 1.47% in rarity. I wonder if it'll stay ultra rare after the patch. :think:

There are other trophies that aren't glitched that are ultra rare also.

On the OWI Facebook page they've been saying 'soon' a lot more recently. Here's hoping. :o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Munch's Oddysee HD Update » Oddworld Inhabitants - Oddworld Inhabitants, Inc

Unfortunately during the last round of FQA testing, it was discovered that some of the foreign language assets were missing from key parts near the end of the game. As such, we find ourselves trying to find versions of the dialogue that we’re currently missing.

We have some 15TB of data to go through to try and find the missing items.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sound the M'F'in horns! :dance:

http://www.oddworld.com/2014/02/munch-hd-patch-ready-roll/

Decent timing too, cuz I just got plat 104 the other day and was deciding what to tackle next. Finally going back to this.

Edit: Not out yet as of this post -- but nice knowing the wait is just about over.

Edited by jadedxspawn
Patch Update

Sound the M'F'in horns! :dance:

Munch HD PS3 Patch is Ready To Roll Out » Oddworld Inhabitants - Oddworld Inhabitants, Inc

Decent timing too, cuz I just got plat 104 the other day and was deciding what to tackle next. Finally going back to this.

Edit: Not out yet as of this post -- but nice knowing the wait is just about over.

This is great!

Now i can finally get the Platinum :dance:.

OK it's out now for me.

The patch is 254MB for those wondering.

Also I know some people had saves right at Vykker Suites -- I did too, but I decided to delete EVERYTHING I had after my last failed playthrough months ago, so I'm going again from scratch.

Main reason being isn't just I Regrow Nothing -- it's also to see if indeed some of the other issues I had, which I have mentioned in other threads have been fixed, because I truly do enjoy this game having had it years ago for XBOX.

Gonna basically redo what I did on my last playthrough, skip cutscenes, use the same spot to regrow that one spot in the prologue and just do exactly what I did, and then if it unlocks I'll update here. Should take roughly 4-6 hours give or take.

Maybe if someone else has a save right at Vykker Suites they could vouch they didn't have to start over.