Why can't I get "I Regrow Nothing" in an evil playthrough?

The description for this trophy is "Finish Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD without regrowing any SpooceShrubs outside Raisin's Cave."

How would attempting this on an evil playthrough (and skipping the last two levels) negate this trophy? I could just save the minimum number of fuzzies/scrubs and not worry about spooce at all, right? I'm not trying to challenge the guides here or anything, just confused about why this is so.

And if I really do have to do another good playthrough, what is the minimum amount of quarma I need to get into the last levels?

I think I know why.

The glitchy piece of shit indicates the WHOLE game, and when you do an evil playthrough the game ends after Loading Dock. Subsequently eliminating the final two levels.

I had the same reasons going in. I was like why can't I just do both on the same playthrough; but yep nothing then, and nothing after 2 more angelic playthroughs.

And again haven't heard anything new on the patch -- the game should be patched, not for this stupid trophy, but the amount of freezes and glitches it has. Whether or not I ever get "I Regrow Nothing" is not the point, but they released a buggy game that has given some gamers massive issues, and then when it comes to wanting a patch, they just keep delaying and delaying.

And this is studio who pitched to want to tackle a remake of the epic Metal Gear Solid -- get your shit together J.A.W!

The description for this trophy is "Finish Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD without regrowing any SpooceShrubs outside Raisin's Cave."

How would attempting this on an evil playthrough (and skipping the last two levels) negate this trophy? I could just save the minimum number of fuzzies/scrubs and not worry about spooce at all, right? I'm not trying to challenge the guides here or anything, just confused about why this is so.

And if I really do have to do another good playthrough, what is the minimum amount of quarma I need to get into the last levels?

There are levels, such as Boiler Room, where the only way to proceed is to get a certain amount of Spooce. The only way to get the required amount is to either regrow what little Spooce there is, or rescue some Scrubs. This is why I say in the Guide that you should go for I Regrow Nothing on a Good Quarma run only.

I've said on the other thread, but I'll say it here as well. As long as you have positive Quarma, you get the bonus levels.