How In The Heck Do You Do The Paramite Run Level Without Wheelchair?

• 1 month later...

You got to love posts like this one.

"Hey everyone can you give me a detailed version on how to beat this level"

EDIT-"Never mind I figured it out but I am not going to take the time to write up that detailed version I expected you all to write up because I only think about myself"

I assume he probably found the description in the trophy guide. Just in case anyone else comes across this thread first:

Paramite Run

Have Abe drink from the Expresso machine, jump over the fence and lure the Paramites away who will give chase. At the first fork in the path, turn left and weave in and out of the landmines. You could hypothetically kill most of the Paramites as they run into the landmines (which respawn), but this could take quite some time. Continuing in this direction, jump over the fence, turn right and then turn left at the next fork (not through the stone doorway). Follow this route and you will see the exit, which you will need to jump over one more fence to get to.

This is the route that you will need to take with Munch, who you will have to pick up and carry with you. Head back to Munch (killing more Paramites with the landmines), but also head down the other paths where you can lure more Paramites into more landmines. Drink from the first Expresso machine, throw Munch over the fence and then quickly jump over and pick him up. It won’t take long for the Paramites to make a meal out of Munch, so hopefully you’ve reduced their numbers and are quick to pick him up. Follow the same route as before, stopping only when you have to throw Munch over the second fence and the final fence at the exit. If Munch dies, you will have to run back to the beginning to revive him.

• 2 weeks later...

My method shouldn't have worked, but did. What I did was throw Munch in as close to the gate as possible, and the Scrabs somehow didn't notice (it doesn't work every time). After that I just grabbed Munch and ran. Getting Munch into the pen- and throwing him over the subsequent gates- are what makes this level tricky.

In hindsight, luring the Scrabs away was probably wiser.

• 1 year later...