The kill & possess trophies

I got the Vykkers kills easily. But somehow missed the Intern kills and possessions, plus the Slig and Vykkers possessions.

I don't think they are cumulative across playthroughs, otherwise my Intern kills would've surely popped by now.

I know the original didn't have it, but a statistics page to help keep track of these trophies would've been really nice.

For Intern possession I suggest lv23. There are four Interns as first enemies you come across. Possess one and kill the rest, then seppuku controlled one. Restart the level and repeat as necessary.

You can get all Vykkers you want on lv25. Do the same as for Interns and blammo.

For Intern possession I suggest lv23. There are four Interns as first enemies you come across. Possess one and kill the rest, then seppuku controlled one. Restart the level and repeat as necessary.

You can get all Vykkers you want on lv25. Do the same as for Interns and blammo.

So I can possess one Intern here, kill the rest, reload a save and repeat again and again until I get 80 kills and 10 possessions?

Thanks for the tip, it worked a treat :applause:

I got my kill 80 interns trophy at the beginning of my bad playthrough and I defiantly didn't kill 80 in the first few levels. Are you sure they don't carry over?

This happened to me as well, but I think I know why. When I first finished the game and got 30-95% Quarma, I was given two options - go back and get perfect Quarma, or continue to the credits. I went back to replay the game, and got the 80 Intern kills on the first level where you play as Munch, despite only killing 18 of them (via restarting the level and playing it a 2nd time).

So it seems to me that if you effectively "continue" your game as I did, rather than start a new game, then your kill/possession counts will carry over, which should definitely speed things up. Choosing to start a new game will of course reset all your stats to zero.

Do you make a save before you restart the level? Do you do this every time and do you overwrite the save each time?

EDIT: never mind, I saved at one point and didn't at others and it worked. Thanks guys.

Edited by AshtimusPrime

Do you have any suggestions on how I could get the snooze you lose trophy which is kill a big bro slig in his sleep.

Do you have any suggestions on how I could get the snooze you lose trophy which is kill a big bro slig in his sleep.

Boiler Room level. After the first room there is a Big Bro Slig asleep around the corner to the right. To the left is a bonepowder keg. Throw it on him, run around the corner and wait for him to fall back asleep, and repeat. It should take three kegs in total.

Boiler Room level. After the first room there is a Big Bro Slig asleep around the corner to the right. To the left is a bonepowder keg. Throw it on him, run around the corner and wait for him to fall back asleep, and repeat. It should take three kegs in total.

Thanks ..

were realy need "Road Map"

Can anyone suggest a level to do the 10 Intern possessions? I can't recall any area where Abe runs across Interns - it's always been Munch to my recollection?

In The Loading Dock, possess one of the four Interns that are patrolling in a circle. You can use it to kill the others if you need the kills trophy. When all four are dead, restart the level from the pause menu and repeat until the trophy pops.

In The Loading Dock, possess one of the four Interns that are patrolling in a circle. You can use it to kill the others if you need the kills trophy. When all four are dead, restart the level from the pause menu and repeat until the trophy pops.

That's going to take a long time, since Abe only has 4 Shrubs at the start of the level, and he doesn't even get to possess the Interns until after you've spent ages killing all the Vykkers with Munch. Is this the only place to get Intern possessions?

That's going to take a long time, since Abe only has 4 Shrubs at the start of the level, and he doesn't even get to possess the Interns until after you've spent ages killing all the Vykkers with Munch. Is this the only place to get Intern possessions?

It won't seem that long once you've got it! This is the only level where you can possess Interns. The only other level that has Abe and Interns is Labor Egg Storage, but you don't get any Spooce until you've rescued everyone, and by then you've killed the enemies.

This is the only way really.

Sounds like you're looking at the wrong enemies. The ones Asher was talking about, are more or less at the start of the level. Free the two scrubs, skip the cutscene, listen to the spirit guide and then there's a fence to jump over.

This room has 4 interns walking around anti-clockwise. Have Abe also go around the room anti-clockwise until you reach a climbable ladder. Go up top and then use your possession ability etc...

Once you've got the routine down, it'll take no more than 3 minutes a run tops. Still fairly tedious I suppose, but a lot quicker than what I think you were thinking of ;)

I got all the kill the and possession trophies thanks to this thread, other than the possess 200 Sligs. Unfortunately, I'm guessing because my first playthrough was for Angelic Quarma, it's not given me the option to continue, it only takes me back to my last save, so I can't carry the number of sligs possessed first time around, over.

---EDIT---

Going by the road map and other posts here though, I'll see if I have a save for the Sloghut and go for the slig possessions there.

Edited by MsBehavin

• 1 year later...
Dont reload a save. Press pause then select Restart Level keep doing that and eventually you'll get the trophy.

ok, i was told to get the "posess 200 sligs" trophy, i should farm the second sloghut level. so ive posessed way over 200 sligs by going through the level and restarting the level. dosent seem to be working... unless you have to save after every time you do the level then restart? so much time wasted....

ok, i was told to get the "posess 200 sligs" trophy, i should farm the second sloghut level. so ive posessed way over 200 sligs by going through the level and restarting the level. dosent seem to be working... unless you have to save after every time you do the level then restart? so much time wasted....

One or two others have recently mentioned that this trophy could be glitched since the latest patch. Try deleting the game data to get rid of the patch and farm the possessions again.

I'll update the guide...again. :(

:welcome: to the site by the way. :)