Endings discussion (spoilers) - tips for Demonic Gabbit ending welcome

I'd like to open this up as a means of gathering info for obtaining endings. A minimum of 2 playthroughs is needed to obtain all trophies.

There are 2 endings, based on how much Quarma you have.

GOOD ENDING

- upon finishing lv25 awarded for Angelic Quarma [more than 95%]

- upon finishing lv25 awarded for Good Quarma [between 30% - 95%]

BAD ENDING

- upon finishing lv23 awarded for Bad Quarma [between 10% - 30%]

- upon finishing lv23 awarded for Black Quarma [less than 10%]

TROPHY WARNING - You cannot get "I regrow nothing" and "Hopping mad" trophies on bad ending.

Here are some tips that will help you get below 10% Quarma.

1. It is IMPERATIVE that in lv2 Spooceshrub Forest you toss over the edge 8 Mudos you come across. This will give you a very good jumpstart at start of lv3. If you do not do this, you may not be able to get below 10% Quarma.

2. In lv3 Fuzzle testing save only the 10 Fuzzles you need to open the door, then get all the rest killed by Interns by siccing one Fuzzle at a time. One Intern can kill 4~5 Fuzzles before it's dead.

3. In other levels kill all Mudos you encounter (easiest way is to throw them into water or blow them up), even the ones that don't count as captives for that level (like for example in Mudokon Fortress)

4. Blow up any Fuzzles, or free them and get them killed by siccing them one at a time on an enemy.

5. Start of lv23 you have to free two Mudos in order to proceed.

6. Break up all egg cartons in lv23 and finish the level. Voila.

7. Finishing the game with Quarma below 10% awards both Demonic Gabbit and Quarma Harmer trophies.

8. Similarly, having 95%+ Quarma awards both Angelic Gabbit and Gabbiar Savior trophies.

Edited by Lifearmor

• 6 months later...
to get the angelic gabbit trophy whats the most you can miss before you cant qualify for this. i lost 6 and im half way thru the game, wondering if i should just start over if that disqualifies me for over 95%

Six should be fine, but save regularly in case you need to restart. You don't want to be losing anymore, just to be safe.

• 1 month later...
There're total of 310 of creatures you can rescue. Count 5% out of it, "Angelic Gabbit" trophy requires 95% of quarma, isn't it? So you can kill/skip up to 15 (actually 15,5) creatures, no more i'm afraid.

Glad I ran into this post.

With 10% of 310 being 31 & only having to save 12 on a bad Quarma run, Demonic Gabbit should be fairly easy.

Get this one n have have the Plat.

• 2 years later...

What is the maximum number of "saves" that will negate you the Demonic Quarma?

you'll have to save 10 Fuzzles in Fuzzle Testing + 2 Scrubs in Loading Dock...

how many more will negate Demonic Quarma?

In Fuzzle Testing i wasn't able to kill some of the Fuzzles from the last room...

i didn't save them, but now i just start "Paramite Run" level and the overall Quarma is still about

|-----@-------------------|

Will i have to start a new game?