Worth getting for trophies?

EliteBren

Whats the difficulty like. I did get 100% in sshd and uncharted and only 2 trophies away from wipeout hd's platinum. So I don't mind putting a little time into this game but ifits shit then I don't want to waste my money because I'd prefer to stick it out and get the 100%

Also looking for something not to hard to get the trophies, coming from wipeout hds phantom elite races, I'm looking for something fairly easy to play for a bit.

Whats the difficulty like. I did get 100% in sshd and uncharted and only 2 trophies away from wipeout hd's platinum. So I don't mind putting a little time into this game but ifits shit then I don't want to waste my money because I'd prefer to stick it out and get the 100%

Also looking for something not to hard to get the trophies, coming from wipeout hds phantom elite races, I'm looking for something fairly easy to play for a bit.

This game is pure shit..... in the purest form. The only reason anyone would get this game is for trophies. Overall its not hard except for of course beat it on the hardest difficulty. It's an extremely boring game and the only reason they came out with trophies was to help it sell, which i don't agree with any company doing that.

Edited by chucknorris078

• 4 weeks later...
i am really tempted to buy it just because ive played most of the other psn games and i dont want to buy something ive played b4 because its old 2 me now ... hmmm decisions

Don't buy it. You'll thank me later when you're not throwing your controller around when you die every ten seconds on the hardest difficulty. Seriously...

Don't get me wrong I like the game but they tried to inter cross 2d scroller with a 3d map scroller and failed miserably. And the difficulty level is too tough for it to be worth collecting the trophies.

Don't get me wrong I enjoyed it and the challenge but after level 4 the challenge is just. WOW not worth it.

Edited by Pooshonmyshoos

I have to agree with Pooshonmyshoos. This isn't the easiest game ever made, however, I didn't have the worst time playing through the game. Without the trophies, I wouldn't have bought this game in the first place. Plus, the game was on sale, so I decided to give it a go.

I have to agree with Pooshonmyshoos. This isn't the easiest game ever made, however, I didn't have the worst time playing through the game. Without the trophies, I wouldn't have bought this game in the first place. Plus, the game was on sale, so I decided to give it a go.

same, just got it cuz it was on sale. also got peny arcade and street fighter 2 turbo hd.. now those are good ones :]

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest, on the easiest difficulty... it's fun. Anything higher up in difficulty and you realize that it is close to craptacular.

IMO, the one thing that would make this game more enjoyable would be if YOUR SHIP DIDN'T MOVE NON-STOP! If you had total control of your ship, it would actually be a great game.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Hmmm... not sure why there's so much animosity towards this game. I decided to 'risk' my $5 (coming from the UK, it's peanuts).

Okay, on recruit level ('easy'), it's a fairly easy walk through the park; although you do get a good feel of how the game works. You really do need to play it and complete it on recruit level to appreciate how to tackle it on a harder skill level.

@Raynair: The whole point of your ship constantly moving is that it's a new way of playing a game. It's a tad more realistic than SSHD or any other shooter where inertia doesn't seem to exist. Look at how smooth Soldner-X moves... at least Project-X on the Amiga was far more realistic (and bloody hard too).

I'm thinking that most people think it's a crap game because it's a hard game. Don't confuse the two. Games that I wish I'd never bought (and it has nothing to do with difficulty level): Lumines Supernova, Echochrome, Flower, Magic Ball.

• 3 months later...

I too have gotten this game when it was on sale. It didn't seem like a terrible buy at first. The graphics weren't that bad, the sound didn't bother me etc. But the two things that bothered the living hell outta me were the controls. If those two things were fixed, this game would be a blast for me!! But that's just me though.

Edited by Dreadnought190