Log on my file and get me trophies!

Nick-30

just wondering would anyone want to get me some trophies on novastrike. i haven't got any yet because i find the game is just to boring.

P.S. I got the game from my friend so u would need to have the game already. Also my credit card is NOT on my PSN so u wouldnt be able to buy anything!

Edited by Nick-30
Forgot to put NOT

Why on earth would you want trophies if you don't do them yourself?

So he can give the grand illusion that he got the trophies himself.

@ Nick ... Please stop asking if people will get the trophies for you. It makes you look like a nob. Especially since you are asking for SSHD trophies as well on another thread.

these kind of threads are a little wierd, are you trying to prove you are a great gamer when in fact you're not?.. if not why do this? trophies are supposed to give an accurate representation (as accurate as is possible) of how good a gamer you are. If you find novastrike boring then just don't play it, no one's gonna care I assure you, which should assure that you don't care too. Also, why would anyone want to unlock trophies for you when they can unlock trophies for themselves? Expect nothing but flame, or hopefully a locked thread.

these kind of threads are a little wierd, are you trying to prove you are a great gamer when in fact you're not?.. if not why do this? trophies are supposed to give an accurate representation (as accurate as is possible) of how good a gamer you are. If you find novastrike boring then just don't play it, no one's gonna care I assure you, which should assure that you don't care too. Also, why would anyone want to unlock trophies for you when they can unlock trophies for themselves? Expect nothing but flame, or hopefully a locked thread.

Exactly...and you're also risking your account being stolen.

I feel bad for you. You should learn to do things for yourself instead of having other people hold your hand for you. I suck at Wipeout, but I'm not about to go and ask people to get trophies for me. You'll be better off learning from your mistakes and working to get better than having someone else make you look better.

OK, I think i get your guy's points. all your doing is repeating what other ppl said. Do u guys have a life? All I'm saying is I want help because I find the game boring and i don't play all day like most of u guys, i play for like an hour a day, if i were u guys of course i wouldnt need any help because id be playing all day getting the trophies.

Edited by Nick-30

"Help" would imply that you have played the game, find it hard, and require assistance with a simple guide or some tutorial advice from fellow members.

You're just being a lazy shite and want someone else to graft so you can get the praise for it, and last time I checked no one on this site had mug tattooed on his forehead....well....almost no one. Might wanna check the mirror, Nick.

OK, I think i get your guy's points. all your doing is repeating what other ppl said. Do u guys have a life? All I'm saying is I want help because I find the game boring and i don't play all day like most of u guys, i play for like an hour a day, if i were u guys of course i wouldnt need any help because id be playing all day getting the trophies.

You're still making yourself seem like a pathetic human being. If you can only play for an hour a day, play for that long. Don't ask for help, because now that you did, you're labeled a noobie and lose any respect you already had.

just wondering would anyone want to get me some trophies on novastrike. i haven't got any yet because i find the game is just to boring.

P.S. I got the game from my friend so u would need to have the game already. Also my credit card is on my PSN so u wouldnt be able to buy anything!

i think you should just not play games anymore to tell you the truth it does not matter if you play for 1 hr if you suck you suck just try dont ask ppl to get them for you i mean asking for boosting is one thing but to actullay do the game for you thats just mad bro wheres the Bann HAMMER when you need it

Eeem sorry mate but you plain suck at games.... I work from 9:00 to 21:00 every day, so I get like 2 hours play a day WHEN I have the energy to do that or don't get out with my pals, plus some hours in the weekends, again when I am not resting or getting out... And yet look at my playfire... So just find another hobby, one that you don't suck at, and you will have your peace of mind.

1 Hour? So? I don't play much either. I work everyday, literally everyday Mon-Sun 7-8 hours a day (sometimes i get saturdays off) and all over again but I don't go asking anyone for help. If you have 1 hour, put all your efforts in just that one hour. Trophies are to show what you can do (unless the trophies require more then one person)

I'm also guessing that your definition of help is you sit and do nothing while others do all your work. That's not really help at all.

If you don't like the game, don't play it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I dont know why you guys are complaining that he isn't getting the trophies himself when I know most of you boost your online trophies. Boosting your online trophies is pretty much the exact same thing as having someone get the trophies for you. Not that I'm agreeing with what he's asking for, but don't be hypocrites.

As to the original poster, why the fuck would we get you trophies without getting anything in return?

• 2 months later...

In all seriousness, this game isn't the funnest game in the world, but who cares if you get 100% of them or 0% of them, will it benefit you? Will having 100% trophies save your life? Are you in a contest to see who has the most? Will having alot of trophies get your laid or something? You're seriously taking this too seriously. It's a video game, and should be treated as such.

Edited by LouieZX
Grammer Error