What the hell is this game about?

Lamplitersniper

I think its almost worth the 5 dollar price tag.

It's like katamari damacy - it makes NO sense, you are a worm 'boy' and your stretching and eating things grows you, such that you can report your score to 'girl' in the sky so she'll grow (collectively with all boys stretching) to new planets - it just unlocked 'the moon'.

Controls are goofy

"story" is messed up

Trophies are difficulty 1.5/10 (except finding the prince, that just takes a while)

The entire time you're playing you're thinking, wtf.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I really wouldn't recommend anyone buying it! I thought too it was a fun and enjoyable game with easy trophies, but I hate myself buying it! The camera is constantly wrong, even with all the in- and out zooming and the option to switch angle. The maps are IMO way to weird and small. And it's just rubbish, to make it clear!

Bought it yesterday btw. First half hour it was okay and original, but after that not anymore. Today I bought Wipeout and that is way more fun. Also a bit more expensive, but certainly worth it! Worms or Flower and even Burn Zombie Burn are all better options.

• 3 years later...
  • 7 months later...
I really wouldn't recommend anyone buying it! I thought too it was a fun and enjoyable game with easy trophies, but I hate myself buying it! The camera is constantly wrong, even with all the in- and out zooming and the option to switch angle. The maps are IMO way to weird and small. And it's just rubbish, to make it clear!

Bought it yesterday btw. First half hour it was okay and original, but after that not anymore. Today I bought Wipeout and that is way more fun. Also a bit more expensive, but certainly worth it! Worms or Flower and even Burn Zombie Burn are all better options.

I agree wholeheartedly! Paid $2.49 for this garbage n regret it already. It just doesn't make any sense.:(

• 1 year later...