this or linger in shadows.

Tensei

noby noby boy over linger in shadows because linger in shadows is just a video no game and im serious it is just a wierd video crap good for trophies but which u want more 3 dollar game that is not really a game or 5 dollar game that is ok not really fun but is also for trophies i would go with noby boy it has some fun moments

I'm a big fan of Katamari, so take what I say to heart when I tell you that this is a waste of $5. It's not a game, it's a toy -- and it's not a fun toy, it's like those educational toys but with fart noises in place of education.

I really think I'd have more fun with a pet rock than I did with this. What a disgrace... thankfully, we're getting a Katamari game by year's end, so Takahashi-san has already redeemed himself.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have (well, had) both and I'll take Linger in Shadows every time. It's kinda creepy, music is cool, there's some puzzle elements, and with all those trophies (what is it? like six or eight silvers?) I think it's actually WORTH the three bucks.

Noby Noby Boy, on the other hand ... WTF ... I'm embarassed that I played that game.

Edited by NEOPARADIGM

I have (well, had) both and I'll take Linger in Shadows every time. It's kinda creepy, music is cool, there's some puzzle elements, and with all those trophies (what is it? like six or eight silvers?) I think it's actually WORTH the three bucks.

Noby Noby Boy, on the other hand ... WTF ... I'm embarassed that I played that game.

Same here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Well, I got them both as well. I mainly bought Linger In Shadows cause I like orchestrial music and interactive artistic experiences and that's exactly what I got in that game. But I guess it's not for everyone. I enjoyed LIS a little bit more than NOBY NOBY BOY cause I felt like I was involved in a unique story.:)

As for NOBY NOBY BOY, I mainly bought it cause I heard Katamari Demaci was a decent game and the same developers made it and I was looking for something different. But this game was...ok, I guess. It's a very wierd game w/ no point to it really (the game even mentions that lol :p), mainly just to screw around in a world we may never fully understand, but it was kinda strange in a good way and the trophies were fairly easy.

Hope this helps!:D

• 4 months later...

I vote for Linger in Shadows. It is the least risky choice, but admittedly has no upside if you don't like interactive art. I like the music though, and it was interesting to me.

NNB isn't really a game. Sure, you maneover around and do stuff, but there's no point to it. Worst $5 I've spent in the PSN.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...