Damnit >>

sirwillz

I can't fucking do this game, it's getting me so frustrated. Who the hell thought of these controls, they are so stupid!

I'm trying for the 20 trophy, but each time I stretch the boy so far, the camera zooms in on the pissing middle of him. How can I make it so I stay on his face? Because I can't see what to eat this way.

my bad, I figured it out. The camera is still the worst I have EVER seen in a game.

Edited by sirwillz

• 1 year later...

sriwillz said it best "I can't fucking do this game, it's getting me so frustrated. Who the hell thought of these controls, they are so stupid!"

if it werent 4 the easy gold n silvers ida said piss on it already! just need 10 riders found the moon level wit 100's of prince(mini) but my ass is huge and head is small tried shinking reporting to girl and im getting pissed got this game like 6moths ago and wish i hadnt! fucking rediculously stupid game... if you can deem it that! a game i mean!!!!

grrrrrrr

aany tips to get people to jump on???

• 2 weeks later...

There should be a People-Who-Are-Pissed-At NBOY-NOBY-Boy club. Aside from the controls being a pain in the ass, getting the 10 inhabitants to jump on has been impossible for me thus far.

Every time I get 6 people or so on, a giant top or something similar comes and hits everyone off. I swear, tractors aim for Boys who are trying to get this trophy.

I finally found a planet with a TON of caterpillars on it. The only catch was, there was a hurricane on the level too. I'm still looking for a level with a bunch of people and no giant spinning tops, hurricanes, or the like. Hopefully I find one.