We may never live long enough to unlock all of NNB....

Thizda

It is estimated that it might take Upto 400 years to unlock all the whole solar system at our current rate.

There's a way to solve this,Spread the word, tell people Noby noby boy is amazing, convince, or buy it for your friends, we MUST reach the whole solar system in at least 1 year! Or else...we'll never unlock it );

Edited by Thizda
Miss-spelling and spaces missing.

Sorry, but I really couldn't care less. This is the worst game I have ever played, I'm so glad I have 100 % on it, so I will never have to play it ever again! It was fun for about 5 minutes, until I realised the only thing you ever did was, Eat, poop and stretch. It even sounds funnier than it really is! I wouldn't play this game unless I got more than 30 bucks an hour for doing it, give me that and I'll reconsider, but until then, nooooo mooooore :p

Sorry, but I really couldn't care less. This is the worst game I have ever played, I'm so glad I have 100 % on it, so I will never have to play it ever again! It was fun for about 5 minutes, until I realised the only thing you ever did was, Eat, poop and stretch. It even sounds funnier than it really is! I wouldn't play this game unless I got more than 30 bucks an hour for doing it, give me that and I'll reconsider, but until then, nooooo mooooore :p

I agree for some reason I really dislike this game. I don't have 100% and doubt I ever will.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, since there's multiplayer it has been possible to do autoing with 4 players at a time per console, so it has actually been a lot faster, yes its still pretty slow, but as long as those people who a're always autoing edon't stop, the solar system will probably be complete in a couple of lets say... years? decades perhaps?

They should really shorten out the distance from planet to planet...

They probably thought the whole weorld would buy the game and play it all day everyday, that's why they put real distance...

This game blows. Horribly designed and the worst camera angles I have ever seen. The reason why it will take 400 years at this pace is because everyone who starts to play this game stops ASAP because its terrible. If this game was even moderately bearable, there would be a lot more people playing and it would take a lot less time.

Make a better game, then maybe people will play it and unlock your extras.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
:eek: Sounds like me in the morning...

LOL, that's funny:rofl::applause:

I agree. I didn't really like this game either. I used to take a long break from this game 'cause I didn't enjoy playing it anymore. So one day I decided it was enough farting around (which you do plenty of in the game, lol:p) and decided to play through the pain and actually continue on this fugly game. And boy it took some willpower to even continue on my quest to 100% w/ this lousy game! Sorry buddy, but I don't wanna really play this game anymore to reach that goal. Again, sorry.

• 1 year later...

So just because you don't shoot the brains out of people, impale them with hidden weapons or set them on fire with magic, it sucks? All the comments I see about this game is that it sucks, it's boring, it's lame, it's the worst game ever made (even though the people that say that, say it about every other game they dislike) and that EVERYONE SHOULD STOP PLAYING IT RIGHT AWAY!!!

Well, if you're so displeased about the game, why are you still going to forums for it and looking for threads to comment on about it? And worst game ever? Please, Call of Duty and Battlefield beat Noby Noby Boy as the worst games ever by a longshot. Hell, if I had to choose between Noby Noby Boy being the only game I'm ever allowed to play ever again, or taking 15 minutes to play Battlefield 3 and still play every other game on Earth, I guess I'd get to see Girl stretch into the next solar system.

And on a last note, I'd like to see anyone complaining about how terrible this game is try and make a game. Even just try to make something, anything remotely better than this.

So just because you don't shoot the brains out of people, impale them with hidden weapons or set them on fire with magic, it sucks? All the comments I see about this game is that it sucks, it's boring, it's lame, it's the worst game ever made (even though the people that say that, say it about every other game they dislike) and that EVERYONE SHOULD STOP PLAYING IT RIGHT AWAY!!!

Well, if you're so displeased about the game, why are you still going to forums for it and looking for threads to comment on about it? And worst game ever? Please, Call of Duty and Battlefield beat Noby Noby Boy as the worst games ever by a longshot. Hell, if I had to choose between Noby Noby Boy being the only game I'm ever allowed to play ever again, or taking 15 minutes to play Battlefield 3 and still play every other game on Earth, I guess I'd get to see Girl stretch into the next solar system.

And on a last note, I'd like to see anyone complaining about how terrible this game is try and make a game. Even just try to make something, anything remotely better than this.

If you check all the other forums, you'll see that this is the only game I've ever had such strong negative opinions about. I don't really like CoD or Battlefield either, but at least their multiplayer is fun, which is more than you can say about this game. It doesn't even seem like you think it's good, you just list 2 other games which you think are worse. A game isn't good just because there are 2 other games which are worse...

The reason I went to its forum and commented about it was that I wanted to warn others about it. If I had wondered if I wanted to get this game and I had only seen positive comments on the forum I had questioned the forum's credibility ;) And finally I haven't made a computer game, but I've made a card game which me and my friends have played for several 100 hours and is much more fun and addictive than this poor excuse for a game.

• 2 years later...
This is by far the worst 100% on my record, if deleting trophies was possible ... *sighs*

You can hide trophies from your account now... but I'm a grisly trying to finish this up. I stopped playing a bunch of games with only a few trophies left. Two nights ago I finished Resistance 2. After the 'Killing Machine' grind, I need a mindless game like this, lol.

It is estimated that it might take Upto 400 years to unlock all the whole solar system at our current rate.

There's a way to solve this,Spread the word, tell people Noby noby boy is amazing, convince, or buy it for your friends, we MUST reach the whole solar system in at least 1 year! Or else...we'll never unlock it );

Sorry, I lost interest in this ages ago. They should just speed up the unlocking process.

Sorry, I lost interest in this ages ago. They should just speed up the unlocking process.

I think they did. Last night, when I updated, it was multiplied by 2013. I assume an update was made in 2013 for this? We also reached Neptune earlier this month and we're on our way to Pluto... To be honest, I'm probably delete the game after I get my last trophy, '10.'

I think they did. Last night, when I updated, it was multiplied by 2013. I assume an update was made in 2013 for this? We also reached Neptune earlier this month and we're on our way to Pluto... To be honest, I'm probably delete the game after I get my last trophy, '10.'

Well good to know it's close to done. Was the Event Horizon orbiting Neptune? Now that would've been kick ass. :dance:

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Never say never, Thizda! Even though you won't read this because you haven't visited in over six years, I'm happy to report that the game has been completed!

All Stretched Out: Noby Noby Boy Finally Comes to An End

Thats awesome, i assume they added the multiplier because of how the ps3 is in its deathbed and with no ps4 version planned and a long broken ios version that no longer uploads stats they wanted people to see the end incase namco decides to start shutting down servers due to end of generation fatigue.