What is the best place to get Japanese games?

I want to import japanese games and I have seen a few merchants on Ebay but am very paranoid. I want to buy the following games

Warriors Orochi Z

Samurai Warriors 3 Z

Nobunagas ambition.

What is the best recommendation you have.

I want to import the games to my friends house in the US and have them shipped to me in the Virgin Islands.

Go to Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions - Play-Asia.com because it is the best and most trusted website to order imported games. I've used this website for a couple of games for my PSP and PS3. They should have all of the games you mentioned. If not, try eBay, but only shop from sellers which have a 99+% rating, both recently and previously.

I make my purchases from amiami

AmiAmi character & hobby shop

They have cheaper prices that most other sites and ship fast and efficently, when i placed the order on my Gundam Musou 3 on a thursday i believe, it arrived at my house that tuesday after. They only accept orders through paypal however

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Go to Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions - Play-Asia.com because it is the best and most trusted website to order imported games. I've used this website for a couple of games for my PSP and PS3. They should have all of the games you mentioned. If not, try eBay, but only shop from sellers which have a 99+% rating, both recently and previously.

Play-Asia is not good for european customer because it was region blocked.

But I suggest try Yes-Asia or HMV.co.jp because those sites work for europeans who wants to buy any japanese games.

• 4 months later...
Play-Asia is not good for european customer because it was region blocked.

But I suggest try Yes-Asia or HMV.co.jp because those sites work for europeans who wants to buy any japanese games.

While i'm not from Europe, but I think that's a big mistake people make about Play-Asia since they changed since the incident from 6 years ago. You can now even buy European versions of games on Play-Asia.