Rate the trophy difficulty...  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_55.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.33

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

A few seem kind of challenging. No hit kill on a difficult boss for example...

We shouldn't judge before anyone's gotten the (P) though.

Yeah, some of these trophies seem very difficult. I beat the wii version and I think it would be very unlikely I'd be able to achieve this plat. Some of the assassination side missions when you could only get hit once were ridiculous and the beating the #1 assassin without getting hit seems very hard.

Okay, with the exception of the two bugged Trophies (which I set myself up to get in less than 5 minutes when the patch hits) I virtually have Platinum in this game now.

If I had to rate it, I'd give it a 5 out of 10 in terms of difficulty. My final time clocked in a little over 32 hours and it took 2 and a half playthroughs to complete to 100% (currently 98%). A lot of these Trophies are easily exploited to completion, but there are some that genuinely have some challenge to them. The trophies for Free Fights and Assassination Gigs being obvious call outs. The most obnoxious one has to be 5100 kills, to which it took me four straight hours of grinding Gig 18 to achieve. The collection trophies are easily taken care of with maps and guides, and most of the bosses and stages are conquered with decent gameplay and strategy.

It's not too hard, but it'll have some real roadblocks. Expect to swear at your TV a lot when doing Free Fights.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it just me or did this game seem a whole lot easier on the PS3 than the Wii? Going through the Free Play missions didn't give me nearly as much trouble this time around and I've only "died" once on Bitter so far (accidently got too close to Bad Girl when she was fake crying) and I got the first 4 levels S-Ranked. Either way, the game is great and, although I still don't like the grinding, it's definitely not difficult. I would also suppose that it would be easier for those who have already beaten it on the Wii too. -- 4/10

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I gave it a 6. The getting an S rank is quite tricky even on very sweet because you can only get hit a couple time whih isnt to bad except on the Holly Summers stage. Bitter wasn't too bad except Bad Girl just cause she has so much health. Also a couple of free fights are tough partically the 2 with only gun enemies.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I give it a six. Bitter was not as challenging as I thought it would be the main thing that killed me on bitter was gun enemies. They take forever to get to then one will usually shoot you in the back once you get close enough then they'll start running away again. I also had some trouble with certain free fight missions. I thought score attack would be the hardest part but it was actually very easy I didn't even need to fight three or four bosses to get the amount need for the trophy. The frustrating moments I had on bitter and free fights was enough for me to give this a six.

• 3 weeks later...

voted 5. hard trophies were the missions/assassinations ones. took me 3 playthroughs; ~28hrs.

tips:

-assassination mission 25 for kills: restart when almost all enemies are killed

-use the same mission for money, but you have to finish it

-for bitter and s rank, henry is not required

-get all the balls asap

note: i have played the whole game with move and it worked great!

Edited by Jaytech

Going to vote a 5. Some of the stages, free-play missions, bitter mode, and a few of the score attacks were just a headache to do.

Also...

[spoiler=harvey]I hate fighting against Harvey however you spell his middle name and last name, the 4th rank guy. He can be cheap at times.

That's my story. ;)

Edited by maddester

5 - as most have said, a few gigs are tough and the free fights can go either way depending on skill and patience. I was sweating the score attack but it turned out to not be that bad - I just followed the strats on the guide and ended up with about 16 mil and did not repeat any of them. Bitter mode is not bad and the s-rank is fairly simple once you know what to expect. Pretty cool game, took me around 35 hours to complete.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...