"That's the stuff! You're a true Master now!" glitched? Does it stack?

Zyzxx

"That's the stuff! You're a true Master now!" (Bronze)

Completed all Training Sessions

I doubt it was glitched, and I am guessing I may have missed a training.

My best guess is that I didn't do one of the sets of training after beating one of the assassins, and when I went on to kill the next assassin, I missed my opportunity to do those trainings.

So my question is: Is there any way to do the previous training exercises on this playthrough? If not, is this training stackable, or will I have to be thorough and do every single training once again in NG+?

Thanks for whoever helps me out with this!

EDIT: I figured out the issue. I was missing the "No. 1 - LB$2,000 (after ranking 9th in the UAA).

PROTIP: For those who come across the same problem, you CAN go to your Drawer in your room and equip the Blood Berry to do this later on in the game! And I imagine it's the same for anything else you may have missed, simply refer to the corresponding katana!

This can be closed, please! *Summons Mod*!

Edited by Zyzxx
Figured out the problem!

No, I still have question over this. The bench and squat training only show after each rank. So I missed the training while I was at rank 9 but I finished the training after rank 8. It does not allow me to go back and do previous trainings. Will I miss the trophy then?

(I know the kanata trainings can be done by picking up different kanatas)

• 2 years later...

Old thread but i have the same question.

im rank 2 and its supposed i already did all the trainings...

choose all the katanas and went to the master if something was missed... but everything seems completed.