Red Zone Edition or Heroes Paradise (US)

That depends on what you're looking for. If you can't wait for the game itself you can just import a EU copy. Just like you said the only real differences between Heroes' Paradise and Red Zone are the name and cover art.

There is one more difference however: there is a character model viewer DLC for Red Zone which allows you to take a close look at all the characters in all their outfits, even their "natural outfit".

Here's a video of what this DLC entails (NSFW):

[spoiler=DLC]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZegSbWBGKfw]‪No More Heroes PS3 Character Viewer Mode DLC Travis & Girls‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

this dlc is already out for weeks for the european version,it only costs 0.75€

there is ALOT of day-1-pay-dlc like sword and bike skins,complete rip off :\

and yes,sylvia is the only one which is completely naked but it looks off anyway because she doesn't even have a breathing animation,and you can't fap because the hud is in the way and can't be hidden XD

i don't know if the japanese version will have dual audio,the euro (and probably the us too) version only have english voice acting while the original japanese ps3 version had both

Oh, I thought the DLC was a japanese exlusive, thanks for clearing that up Jigsaw and my apologies Kyotaros.

As for dual audio, this is the second japanese game that I've played where I thought the English voices were better than the Japanese ones, a very rare occasion for me!

The original audio recording IS the English track, and the Japanese dub wasn't in the Japanese Wii version and was only recorded later for the JPN HP PS3/360 versions for the small pocket of Xionists (which is very small BTW).

That aside I would also like to point out that PAL games usually have lower framerates/textures because they run on lower wattage than US/JP. I haven't really imported any EU games ever but I know for a fact that Brawl got butchered to death.

• 1 month later...

This is a rundown of the actual differences between the versions of No More Heroes, although as everyone has pointed out, the English-language Heroes' Paradise and Japan's Red Zone are identical builds of the game.

I've run the website for a few years now so don't be too detracted that it's a wiki. On top of that I think I'm the only person who's ever even touched the Paradise article.

• 1 year later...