help with the sharks

idi2222

is there a way to shake them sharks off in the vita? i know its possible in the ps3.. they are driving me crazy

edit: i have another question, about the time requirment for mn on mn, if i die and then do continue, the time will continue from the save or will it just keep going, how should i manage my saves? should i never die or somthing in order to get this trophy?

Edited by idi2222

To kill the sharks you have to take out your bow in first person and do it that way. Just tap them and they should die pretty easily depending on what arrows you're using. I found that ASDF cores (I think that's what they're called, it's been a while since I played) work the best.

As for continuing on Master Ninja for the time requirement, I don't know if it continues if you get a game over or not. Since the first chapter is so difficult I didn't want to take the risk so I quit every time I died. It doesn't take long to quit out of the game and restart, so you might as well. You're not gonna be happy if you finish the chapter and you don't get Master Ninja rank due to your time being something like 5 hours. Better safe than sorry, right?

Edited by Pyramat

As for continuing on Master Ninja for the time requirement, I don't know if it continues if you get a game over or not. Since the first chapter is so difficult I didn't want to take the risk so I quit every time I died. It doesn't take long to quit out of the game and restart, so you might as well. You're not gonna be happy if you finish the chapter and you don't get Master Ninja rank due to your time being something like 5 hours. Better safe than sorry, right?

Was gonna reply this from word to word, it was exactly my approach too xD I was too scared of losing the work so I just kept quitting and reloading save instead of continuing. It's like 15 sec longer, not so big deal

you see i noitced the moment you die the game saves, so you say if i chose "no" when i die and reload the time will continue normaly?

and what i ment by sharks was that little floaling spirit things, they kick my ass, how can i blow them off?

Edited by idi2222

Oh, you mean the ghost fish. Just pull out your Dragon's Claw and Tiger's Fang and keep mashing square. It's really that easy. You'll automatically move towards the enemies and you won't get hit once. You'll miss a bunch of the essence, but you still get quite a bit once all the fish are dead. It is possible to time it right and stop pressing square long enough to collect the essence, but sometimes it's more of a risk than it's worth. You'll get the hang of it.

And yeah, choosing "No" at the game over screen should be good enough. I actually quit out of the game altogether and reopened it and started a new game, but I'm overly paranoid. Just choosing "No" should be fine.

Edited by Pyramat

Oh, you mean the ghost fish. Just pull out your Dragon's Claw and Tiger's Fang and keep mashing square. It's really that easy. You'll automatically move towards the enemies and you won't get hit once. You'll miss a bunch of the essence, but you still get quite a bit once all the fish are dead. It is possible to time it right and stop pressing square long enough to collect the essence, but sometimes it's more of a risk than it's worth. You'll get the hang of it.

You can also use the Flails and use jump SSSS, repeat... This way you can collect the essence, but it requires some minimal timing. So if you're really stuck with killing them off, then use the dual katanas like Pyramat said, but if you want the essence, better use the flails imo.

Edited by Zongorillacska