MN rank trophies didn't unlock...

maybe you got one veteran hunter instead of legendary hunter on the rachel chapters?

Definitely not... Did the fiend challenge on each... Also I kept making many saves per chapter, so now I only have chapter 16-19 saves ;c

Anyway I guess I'll replay it, the NG3 costume makes this a joke if you beated it without <_< I got about 500k karma on chapter 1 first try haha

Instant killing everything with level 1 UTs... The costume together with azure helmet totally breaks the game, you were right

Edited by Zongorillacska

When I went for my master run I ranked all but chapter 9. Figured I could blow through and just rank the chapter for the trophy on another run. This does work, but only if you master rank every chapter up to and including the one you need on your second run.

I just finished my hard ass master ninja mn rank playthrough without the ng3 costume... and guess what I only got the clearing trophies........ I'm 10000000% certain l got MN rank every chapter...

I finished the game twice with MN rank in all chapter in MN difficulty, but still cannot unlocked "Thanks for playing! -from Team NINJA" trophy, i need somebody's help, please!:mad:

I finished the game twice with MN rank in all chapter in MN difficulty, but still cannot unlocked "Thanks for playing! -from Team NINJA" trophy, i need somebody's help, please!:mad:

I'm currently doing it the second time, I'm on chapter 12... I'm getting really pissed if it doesn't unlock this time either...

• 5 months later...

Ive got a horrible feeing this is going to happen to me. Strange thngs are heppaning on my MN rank MN plathrough. Prices for upgrades are less than the same upgrades on the ps3 footage of the videos im using on youtube and some enemies are different.

Also, some encouters arent starting n im getting no karma for them. The first encoutef of chapter 5 with Rachel for instance. The enemies are all running to me but the timer doesnt start n i get 0 karma for UTs/kills.

If this game glitches me after all the suffering ive gone through i swear to GOD its getting snapped.