• 26-35 Hours
    • 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

90-100.JPG

Collected Estimated Platinum Length*

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards platinum.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving platinum.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.

Please feel free to elaborate on your own experiences by posting below.

*Collected time compiled using base average for each range (i.e. a vote for 0-5 hours = 2.5, 36-50=42.5, etc)

Edited by sweett310

• 2 years later...
I'm looking at this user called jiang820614 and JiangYL1982 (same guy obviously) and JiangYL1982 must be his 2nd account coz there's only one game on his account whereas he has more on the 1st one, Anyway JiangYL1982 got platinum in 1 day and 9 hours.

Is this real? because to me it looks unreal to me.

Vita trophies cannot be hacked as of now so it is real. He probably prepared save files in advance, uploaded them to the cloud, deleted his Vita system data to erase the trophies earned in the process without syncing, then started playing with his uploaded saves again. That's the only way to do it that quickly, by early preparation. Otherwise even playing without 1 minute stop, it would take longer than 33 hours.

• 1 year later...

Well, even though I still have to do an easy trial, the clock says 112:53:50 and still moving. Of course, I had a few iddle moments, but I don't think it goes more than 10 hours, so yeah, more than 100 hours here.

There are so much stuff to do in here, while the difficulty trophies stack (right??), it is not reccomended, Master Ninja is just brutal. Also, one needs to kill 1000 enemies with each weapon, and beating all trials on each difficult setting is not a quick accomplishment. Perhaps to other Master Ninjas it goes down a few hours, but in my case, this was how long it took me.

• 2 years later...

I voted 100+

Realistically it's a 80- 120 hour plat, but it greatly depends on skill and if you decide to go through another playthrough. There are a lot of variables. It can shorten if you decide to do MN from scratch(beating Doku on the other difficulties to unlock the next), but again it is skill dependent. For the average joe or above average joe.... Definently a solid 100 plus hours.