Free on PS+ NA this week.

tincann

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus is free on PS+ this week, So everyone looking for a definite challenge on the Vita, you won't find one more challenging than Sigma Plus.

I want to pick this up but I know it's going to mess up my completion percentage with trophies. Oh well, I'm always up for a challenge :)

And I beg to differ as far as a challenge goes (I can't say for sure because I haven't played this yet). Super Monkey Ball on the Vita is RIDICULOUS. I guess we'll see

This isn't something to say on this website but I quit trophy whoring. Now I just get games I want to and try to get the trophies on those games. If I feel like it.

I agree to some extent. There are some games that are fun regardless of trophy difficulty and NGS was one of those games. Definitely looking forward to downloading this once it's out on the store. I really enjoyed the PS3 version, can't wait to play it on the Vita and earn a trophy here and there. I have no desire to attempt to platinum this game, but I'll certainly enjoy playing it again :D

I agree to some extent. There are some games that are fun regardless of trophy difficulty and NGS was one of those games. Definitely looking forward to downloading this once it's out on the store. I really enjoyed the PS3 version, can't wait to play it on the Vita and earn a trophy here and there. I have no desire to attempt to platinum this game, but I'll certainly enjoy playing it again :D

Plus, no need to make your self made just because of a games trophy.

This isn't something to say on this website but I quit trophy whoring. Now I just get games I want to and try to get the trophies on those games. If I feel like it.

That's what I do mostly. I think I have enough platinum trophies for now. If I really love a game, like Shadows of the Damned or Dead Island. Then I will feel the need to do everything in the game, unlocking everything. If you leave trophies to go back for, later in another playthrough then you are leaving more fun to be had later. If you have to dedicate 100% to each game then you'll start not having fun and it will eventually feel like a chore. Nobody should be embarrassed to have an incomplete trophy list. Only other trophy whores look at your trophies.

Back on topic about it being free this week. I think a lot more used copies will be showing up now. PS Plus is awesome. I feel bad for any real gamer that doesn't have it.

Edited by UndergroundHipHopHead

Back on topic about it being free this week. I think a lot more used copies will be showing up now. PS Plus is awesome. I feel bad for any real gamer that doesn't have it.

It's possible, but at the same time I know quite a few people who like hard copies and keep all the games they buy. Will there be a slight increase in used games? Probably. But not a noticeable number :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...