NGS - Mission Mode: All Missions Completed On Master Ninja Difficulty

MISSION MODE: Master Ninja Difficulty Gameplay

This can be useful to some people who are having trouble with these.

Path Of The Master Ninja

Nightmarish Phantasms

Abysmal Lair

Military Destruction

Descent of the Fiends

Captivating Goddessess

Fateful Confrontation

Battle of the Abyss

Giants Of The Underworld

Eternal Legend

Unearthed Challenge

Ninja Tutorial

Secrets of Fighting

Secrets of Shooting

Desperation

Edited by DEVILRYUUJIN
Reformatted

Awesome video's.

These will definitely come in handy!

Most of them are the same, I see a difference in groupings, but they might have just reordered some missions as for the vita here is the list of "groups"

(groups have a total of 8 stars in difficulity, 1 being easy, 8 being hard)

- Ninja Tutorial => 1*

- Path of the Master Ninja => 1*

- Unrivaled Meeting => 2*

- Destroy 60 Enemies in 5 Minutes!

- Destroy 120 Enemies in 4 Minutes!

- Destroy 30 Enemies in 4 Minutes!

- Destroy 76 Enemies in 7 Minutes!

- Destroy 5 Enemies in 3 Minutes!

- Nightmarish Phantasms => 2*

- Abysmal Laur => 3*

- Secrets of Shooting => 3*

- Secrets of Fighting => 4*

- Military Destruction => 4*

- Descent of the Fiends => 5*

- Captivating Goddesses => 5*

- Desperation => 6*

- Fateful Confrontation => 6*

- Battlefield of the Abyss => 7*

- Giants of the Underworld => 7*

- Unearthed Challenge => 8*

- Eternal Legend => ??

Edited by Shuyinsama

Awesome,

I am currently watching captivating godesses.

Your skills are amazing, The way you manage youre ninpo and attacks is great.

I wish I was this far along on the vita, but I'm currently on my Hard Playthrough.

These missions are just insane hah!

BTW:

Do you even own the vita and sigma plus?

• 1 month later...

thanks for that. it helped alot!

unearthed challenge 4 (ishtaros and nicchae vs. rachel.. -.-) + eternal legend are the last two i have left now.

why did you not record the unearthed challenge? i think it was in ngs on ps3..

Edited by oval3096

• 1 month later...
Awesome video's.

- Desperation => 6*

strange

is Desperation exclusive to the PSVita ? I can't find the video. Maybe I didn't look well?

Fateful Confrontation is after Desperation, but it's easier

Desperation Phase 3 is similar to Fateful Confrontation Phase 2, except that in Desperation Phase 3 you just have a nunchaku or a wooden sword (not upgraded), no life potions, no ninpo... is it a bad joke?!

I can easily get the platinum coin in Fateful Confrontation Phase 2, but the bronze coin seems impossible for me in Desperation Phase 3. It's just insane...

strange

is Desperation exclusive to the PSVita ? I can't find the video. Maybe I didn't look well?

Fateful Confrontation is after Desperation, but it's easier

Desperation Phase 3 is similar to Fateful Confrontation Phase 2, except that in Desperation Phase 3 you just have a nunchaku or a wooden sword (not upgraded), no life potions, no ninpo... is it a bad joke?!

I can easily get the platinum coin in Fateful Confrontation Phase 2, but the bronze coin seems impossible for me in Desperation Phase 3. It's just insane...

yeah. all you need to do is survive for 2 minutes. AI is cheap, his flying swallow and grab loop will kill you very quickly. run on the walls when you are above those little steps. and every time he does a charge attack (semi UT) you can hurry and jump of his head to temporarily stun him, to by you 5 secs and run the opposite direction. white tiger helmet gives you an extra hit or more to survive the attacks of AI

I just roll and roll and roll. If you maintain the right distance you can easily just roll for the whole 2 minutes in a circle and he'll just keep rolling behind you. Just start your roll the moment he starts rolling to you. There's a rare chance he'll throw a shuriken or a flying swallow but even those rarely hit.

Never felt the need to confront him like Devilryuujin but than again, I'm not a beast in the series like he is.

I can confrim that both both desperation 3 and 5 you just have to survive the 2 minutes. You do not have to kill the respective bosses. :-)

does anyone even read the trial descriptions?it says survive,not kill all enemies

you can't kill them anyway even if you try because you will always run out of time,it's just impossible even with the grip of murder costume and the azure dragon helmet

i had ishtaros down at 30% once and that was a perfect round already,she didn't do her tarzan spin

Edited by jigsaw

does anyone even read the trial descriptions?it says survive,not kill all enemies

it's not that obvious

surviving could mean killing enemies, especially when you don't know that game very well, and because the clock does not go backward (to be logical it should have started at 2min and then it should have gone backward)

anyway

now the real though part: like aliensNmycloset I have a last trouble...with Rachel against the two b.tches... I'm not sure to have a lot of fun with that awful challenge!

• Like 1

it's not that obvious

surviving could mean killing enemies, especially when you don't know that game very well, and because the clock does not go backward (to be logical it should have started at 2min and then it should have gone backward)

yeah but like i said even if you try to beat them you will run out of time,ishtaros has such an easy pattern it's even easier if you are aggressive instead of only dodging

anyway

now the real though part: like aliensNmycloset I have a last trouble...with Rachel against the two b.tches... I'm not sure to have a lot of fun with that awful challenge!

biker outfit helps alot,then just make wall runs/jumps and try to hit both,always have a decent range between you and ishtaros (the green one) or she won't even let you start the wall run,so run away from ishtaros,start the double wall jump,wait 1-2 seconds in the air before pressing triangle so both b*tches will be under you and hope it hits both,it still requires a ton of luck,sometimes you hit them 10 times in a row,sometimes they block it 10 times

it also helps when ishtaros starts with her dash,you can easily dodge this and then hit her with a 4 hit combo without niccae interfering (but this works only once in the beginning)

you want niccae dead first,i can't count the times when i had ishtaros dead and niccae started to beam-grab me in the air mid-wall-running or while i recovered from the jump attack :\

thanks for your tips jigsaw

with your advice I was able to defeat niccae on my first attempt...it's only a matter of time now I guess

thanks again

[EDIT] well that's it, I finished all the trials. Of course I don't have all the platinum coins but it will come with time, I'm not in a hurry :D

even if you are a noob at the beginning, you can improve!

I won't have been able to succeed without the advices of DEVILRYUUJIN and jigsaw. Thank you both guys!

Edited by olivierolivier

• 1 month later...

i can't find secrets of fighting missions, i completed all trails in this mission except the one you suppose to kill spirit doku with the wood sword which you upgraded with the gems and i can't find the video can someone help me.:confused:

Edited by bad naruto

i can't find secrets of fighting missions, i completed all trails in this mission except the one you suppose to kill spirit doku with the wood sword which you upgraded with the gems and i can't find the video can someone help me.:confused:

sorry, theres no secret of fighting video here...

if you're having trouble with fighting doku with the unlabored flawlessness, then try jumping off a wall and attacking him. Flying Bird Flip + :triangle: = good offense.

It may take a few tries but you'll get the hang of it.

sorry, theres no secret of fighting video here...

if you're having trouble with fighting doku with the unlabored flawlessness, then try jumping off a wall and attacking him. Flying Bird Flip + :triangle: = good offense.

It may take a few tries but you'll get the hang of it.

yeah i killed him hours ago, but thanks for replying.

i'll get my platinum in the next few days thanks to your guide, you've put alot of work in the guide really good job :applause: indeed the master of NG.

i also saw your NGS2 guide, i'll try to platinum it once i get my NGSP platinum.

i'll need your tips later Master Ryu.

i just added the unearthed challenge vid to this thread.

yeah i killed him hours ago, but thanks for replying.

i'll get my platinum in the next few days thanks to your guide, you've put alot of work in the guide really good job :applause: indeed the master of NG.

i also saw your NGS2 guide, i'll try to platinum it once i get my NGSP platinum.

i'll need your tips later Master Ryu.

cool np