Invisibility Glitch

skyrainbow88

OH SO THE GLITCH DOES WORK!!!!

"Lazy gamers these days" says it all, look the Xbox version came out before this (correct me if im wrong) they had around 8 months to take the glitch out, look if I kan get one of the most hardest plats in existance in about 30 hours, in stead of 100 plus, WHY THE HECK NOT! Look i dont have alot of confidence in ninja gaiden and this glitch at least allows me to learn the game and obtain a platinum I would never have obtained without it. The only reason why im thinking about getting it IS BECAUSE of the Glitch that was left in on purpose by the developers. :p

I go to school full time and work full time and have bills to pay, I dont have time to learn the game. I dont have time to spend 150 plus hours trying to get 51 trophies, since the glitch works, I`m interested in this. once again if I kan get a 150+ hour platinum in about 50 or 60 hours, than why not? Once again the developers LEFT that glitch in the game after around 8 months of releasing it for xbox. Its not my fault I`m able to do this is it the developers fault for even allowing this to be in there, they fixed this specific glitch for the xbox version, so why couldnt they do the same with the PS3 version? Like I said im interested in getting the game because if I kan get plat on this than I would have felt like I got the big one, no matter how I got it. Infact why r u guys taking this so seriously, ITS JUST A GAME, a 3 year old, re-released, port from xbox 360 and a re-re release port for vita. I just want to know if it works on this version and also on vita aswell.

I go to school full time and work full time and have bills to pay, I dont have time to learn the game. I dont have time to spend 150 plus hours trying to get 51 trophies, since the glitch works, I`m interested in this. once again if I kan get a 150+ hour platinum in about 50 or 60 hours, than why not? Once again the developers LEFT that glitch in the game after around 8 months of releasing it for xbox. Its not my fault I`m able to do this is it the developers fault for even allowing this to be in there, they fixed this specific glitch for the xbox version, so why couldnt they do the same with the PS3 version? Like I said im interested in getting the game because if I kan get plat on this than I would have felt like I got the big one, no matter how I got it. Infact why r u guys taking this so seriously, ITS JUST A GAME, a 3 year old, re-released, port from xbox 360 and a re-re release port for vita. I just want to know if it works on this version and also on vita aswell.

A bad excuse really. I have a full time job also and i have bills to pay just like u. And i played and learn the game when it was really hard to get platinum.

But whatever do as u wish.

"Lazy gamers these days" says it all, look the Xbox version came out before this (correct me if im wrong) they had around 8 months to take the glitch out, look if I kan get one of the most hardest plats in existance in about 30 hours, in stead of 100 plus, WHY THE HECK NOT! Look i dont have alot of confidence in ninja gaiden and this glitch at least allows me to learn the game and obtain a platinum I would never have obtained without it. The only reason why im thinking about getting it IS BECAUSE of the Glitch that was left in on purpose by the developers. :p

Good luck with finding a decent partner online after posting this, you can kiss that Platinum goodbye ;)

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Huh glitch what glitch?

• 2 years later...